PDA

View Full Version : clarification please

TippmannMan
12-17-2002, 04:16 PM
ok so maybe i should know this by now but in all the videos that are available online that demonstrate ROF for different markers(the e-mag/eclipse autococker/angel come to mind) what are they using? im starting to lose track and it seems everyone is making response trigger upgrades for their marker. in the videos the firing rates are acheived what looks to be as simple as pulling the trigger all the way or half way. i dont know maybe i still need to experiment more but its hard to sustain the sweet spot on my e-mag since even the slightest movement can stop the full auto effect. and i am definitely not the best trigger finger in the land but i dont think its me. is there some trick besides cranking up the output psi to make the sweet spot easier to remain on or are these video demonstrations using full auto equipped markers?

and btw my output psi (level 10 installed) is about 800-1000 psi. i cant put a definite number cause my gauge is broken and off by a couple hundred psi

Kevmaster
12-17-2002, 04:42 PM
they are mainly using custom circuit boards allowing Full Auto...when you pull and hold the trigger--it keeps firing until you release

thats how they get such high ROF...no human can pull the trigger 20 times per second

TippmannMan
12-17-2002, 04:57 PM
thats a relief. i was beginning to think my relatively new e-mag was becoming inferior ;) and i dont know if youll check back on this thread but how are those brass eagle samurai. do you use em cause theyre actually good for the price or just for the novelty. saw a few and they looked pretty nifty for a tinker gun or a side arm

yeahthatsme
12-17-2002, 05:02 PM
i think you mean a BE rainmaker.....

Xerces
12-17-2002, 05:37 PM
no ones posted it yet, so http://www.butters.org/

Kevmaster
12-17-2002, 06:48 PM
both are nice, Samurai and Rainmaker :)

halB
12-17-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by kevmaster
thats how they get such high ROF...no human can pull the trigger 20 times per second
thats a lie, gimme a wire, a scalpal, and an electrical outlet and i can get you shooting at 60 times a second... or at least get your body twitching that fast

rdb123
12-17-2002, 08:49 PM
Too bad that link is down right now =(

-Ron

TippmannMan
12-17-2002, 08:51 PM
i didnt necessarily mean what the fastest was out there. unless of course the e-magnum board has full auto mode?

rdb123
12-17-2002, 08:54 PM
Yep, it does. There's a video of it going 30bps dry fire and 20bps livefire.

-Ron

TippmannMan
12-17-2002, 10:39 PM
ah cool did my follow up research (you all wouldve been proud) :D that sounds pretty nifty but id probably never be able to make full use of all the features. well thanks anyhoo the main point of my question was to assure me that i wasnt reactive trigger retarded.