PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get laser engraving done?!?

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
12-17-2002, 06:23 PM
I'm looking to find some prices on laser engraving..I'm planning on getting something simple of my battery pack of my emag...(I'm not revealing it until the powdercoating is done and some othe rstuff I have planned)
I just wanna get in plain letters (at the bottom of the battery pack on both sides) "Automags.Org"

Anyone know of any places that do laser engraving?

ah137
12-17-2002, 06:25 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59408&highlight=laser+engraving

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
12-17-2002, 06:28 PM
Oh sorry, I already looked at that but the pic of the cocker didnt look like engraving.

BourneKiller
12-17-2002, 06:52 PM
www.fearfactorypb.com

Richard is a genius! No joke. He does anno, milling, laser engraving, tech-ing, and all sorts of crap.

He made (i know.. it's a cocker... *yuck*) a electro cocker w/ a matrix grip and a gorgeous cocker, he has the only LCD Tribal on Earth (well.. the ones that he doesn't own, he made), and he developed the RAIL kit for blowbacks... before Deadlywind did. and his is better. :) He'll do it. I'm getting my X-mag engraved from him. good stuff.

Creative Mayhem
12-17-2002, 08:57 PM
Burnt Images (http://www.burntimages.com/)

From what I've seen they look really good.

C Mayhem

nicad
12-18-2002, 10:25 PM
just a quick note-
Richard did not develope the RAIL.. he makes the Monster. both are similar, but Deadlywind's is the only bolt-on kit, and still legal to use in "blowback" tourneys (ie- Spyder cup).
which came first.. arguable. does it matter? no.
we are the only ones with a patent applied for for our design though.

out! :)

RamboPreacher
12-19-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
I'm looking to find some prices on laser engraving..I'm planning on getting something simple of my battery pack of my emag...(I'm not revealing it until the powdercoating is done and some othe rstuff I have planned)
I just wanna get in plain letters (at the bottom of the battery pack on both sides) "Automags.Org"

Anyone know of any places that do laser engraving? Palmer Pursuit Shop does Laser engraving.