PDA

View Full Version : mag won't shoot

chewbaka
12-17-2002, 06:38 PM
I just bought a mag off someone who didn't know what was wrong with it and I don't know either. When I gas it up the trigger rod comes out as if gassed, then I pull it, it goes in and nothing happens. My on/off assymblly does not come out without the use of a small screwdriver, I was wondering if that had something to do with it.

Thanks for the help
chewy

BlackVCG
12-17-2002, 06:47 PM
Tighten the big nut on the back of the valve (Velocity adjuster) until it starts to shoot.

Havoc_online
12-17-2002, 06:47 PM
info info info

what type of valve? input pressure? gas? trigger frame? mods?

rjvemt1
12-17-2002, 08:08 PM
hey havok, isnt that warp feed adapter on the wrong side of your gun?:D

chewbaka
12-18-2002, 02:07 AM
classic valve, running off of co2, everything stock. I'm going to try the velocity adjustment tommorow, thanks

toymyster
12-18-2002, 12:14 PM
And welcome to AO!!! Also, make sure you have a bit of space between your trigger rod and your trigger when the gun is gassed up!! Since you just got your 'mag used, you don't know what kind of an idiot has tried to "Adjust" the trigger pull!! I had that problem with an RT I bought used off of some character!!!

chewbaka
12-19-2002, 06:18 PM
thanks guys, it's operational and ready to kill. It was the velocity, blackVCG. After that I noticed it was leaking down the barrel so I replaced the power tube o-ring and its shooting like a champ

thanks again
chewy

rikkter
12-21-2002, 01:26 PM
lol it's just funny how someonme sold you it and didn't take the time to figure out what was wrong with it.

chewbaka
12-22-2002, 11:44 PM
You think that's hard to believe, I had another mag before this one that a friend of mine got in a pawn shop. The guy had no idea what it was, he told my friend that it the gun didn't work and he would give it to him if he bought the remote that was attatched to mag, he got for 40 bones and sold it to me for 85. Oh and it came with a 16 inch rifled, actually rifled, with no porting armson barrel. Thats how I justified it to myself to get this on. Not to mention I've always loved mags. I knew I had to get one the first time I got lit up by one.

take it easy
chewy

rikkter
12-23-2002, 01:06 AM
haha, i should do that, go into a pawn shop and see if he has paintball stuff ,ppl down here are stupid and dont know what half the sstuff they own is.

chewbaka
12-23-2002, 08:01 PM
Yeah people here in GA don't know anything about paintball (obviosly), at least not where I live