PDA

View Full Version : Buy The Official AO Member T-Shirts and other assorted items here!

Blazestorm
12-17-2002, 06:50 PM
I started up a store and can design T-shirts and stuff that you guy's can buy...

Here's an example... Spraying Mango's T-Shirt

http://www.cafeshops.com/cartwheel

Pretty cool eh? :)

shartley
12-17-2002, 06:58 PM
Yeah... but before using "AO" in your products (or AO logo, etc.) I would advise getting permission first from AGD... unless you already have.

(Added: I see you have not actually used AO in your design... yet. But if you plan on doing so, I stand by my first comment. ;))

Blazestorm
12-17-2002, 07:01 PM
AO Member T-shirts...

You get your name and anything else you want, I'm not making any money, it's just for you guys to tell me what you want :)

shartley
12-17-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Blazestorm
AO Member T-shirts...

You get your name and anything else you want, I'm not making any money, it's just for you guys to tell me what you want :)
LOL But CafePress makes money. Get it? ;)

Blazestorm
12-17-2002, 07:04 PM
Quiet you ;)

Ofcourse they make money, I can increase the price so I can make a profit (say I charge $19.99 for a tshirt, I make 5 bucks)

:)

shartley
12-17-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Blazestorm
Quiet you ;)

Ofcourse they make money, I can increase the price so I can make a profit (say I charge $19.99 for a tshirt, I make 5 bucks)

:)
I know ALL about CafePress.. LOL

Look… let me explain a bit more simply…

Doing member name shirts and stuff like that is all fine and well.. BUT if you use “AO”, “Auotmags.org”, the AO logo, etc. however, you need to get permission on the designs… Tom has posted that concerning ALL products that use AO or AGD elements.. plus it is pretty standard Copyright issues.

And whether YOU make money off of it or CafePress does, it would still be in copyright violation.

I am just trying to keep you out of trouble. All you have to do is ASK AGD… that simple.

Blazestorm
12-17-2002, 07:25 PM
I know that, they say you can't use images or copyrighted pictures and stuff and i agreed to that

I won't use AO, AGD, Airgun, Airgun Designs, etc. :)