PDA

View Full Version : Yo I need help again...0_o

SpOoKyMoFo
12-17-2002, 08:53 PM
I think you all have guessed i'm a noob to Mags..,but anyway can you put the Retro and the LvL 10 bolt in your gun at same time or do you need one or other...If someone could explain this to me..Ok this is what I decided to buy..tell me if it's ok or not ok...(1)Minimag
(2)Intelliframe
(3)LvL 10 bolt
(4)Retro
(5)Halo B
(6)17in. C. Freak
(7)68ci 4500 Nitro Duck
I think thats it...please tell me if I need to get rid of something that is no use...or if I need to add anything else that would be nice to have...Well thanks for taking your time reading this...Peace Out.

Spray Painter
12-17-2002, 09:01 PM
you wont need a 17" freak, probably a 14" at the most. if your going to buy it all at once you could just get an rtpro or emag. the rtpro already has a retro(rt) valve and intellframe. also LX can be used with a classic valve and so you don't need to have a retro valve to have LX or visa-versa

paintbattler
12-17-2002, 09:04 PM
i would get the RT pro and just buy lvl 10, halo, tank, and a 10-14 in freak (your choice).

SpOoKyMoFo
12-17-2002, 09:10 PM
Would it be cheaper if I bought the Rt pro...w. just tank and hal0 B?...

digitard
12-18-2002, 12:43 PM
Spooky, I'm sure if you go to the classifieds forum you can find a nice RT PRO with Level 10 probably installed in the MARKERS section for a good price, might even get the tank with it ...

Sincerely,
Dave

Trigger_Happy
12-18-2002, 12:59 PM
Sounds like I nice setup. I like 12" barrels, but I would play with a 14". Anything over that size is WAY TOO BIG. A RTP would be cheaper than getting all those parts, yes. it also looks a bit nicer than a minimag in my opinion. If you are not TOO firm in your want to get EXACTLY what you listed, you'll be able to find good deals ont this forum as Dave mentioned. For instance, you might get a different brand tank, but at a huge savings! Check it out, you might find something you like lots!