PDA

View Full Version : maxflow question...

MinimagRockin'
12-18-2002, 01:56 AM
are maxflows adjustable?

DiRTyBuNNy
12-18-2002, 01:58 AM
Most definitely and as you can see in the pic in my sig I rock the maxflo. You just need to determine which MaxFlo you need depending on the output pressure you're trying to reach.

MinimagRockin'
12-18-2002, 02:16 AM
On paintballgear.com they say it comes with high and low pressure springs but is that all the adjusting you can do or can you fine tune it like say an apoc or flatline? Basically I have a 850psi preset right now and want something that will go over that for my rt.

Krazy Ivan
12-18-2002, 02:22 AM
Max-Flo's are one of the only truly dual reg'd tanks on the market. It will go up to about 1K output, however you can only bring it down to like 600 with the high pressure spring. With a high pressure Max-Flo you also get a mid pressure spring to be able to bring it down to a minimum of 300psi.

Now for a Shocker, High end lp cocker, or other low pressure gun, they won't operate well on these. They need a low pressure max-flo which will go to a max of about 300 psi. As he said, it depends on what your shooting. For an RT, get a high pressure max-flo, that's what I'm shooting with on my lvl 10 Minimag and it works great. With a freak and good paint/barrel match I can flatline the chrono.

mykroft
12-18-2002, 01:21 PM
Note that the LP and HP regs are interchangable, but the internals are different. So you could swap an HP Reg for a LP reg, but not HP internals for LP internals.

The HP reg with LP spring goes down to 250psi in practice. And make sure you get a 2K1 or later (Short reg) system, they are much improved over the long reg 4500's.