PDA

View Full Version : New cPulse pics

CobraC
12-18-2002, 10:56 PM
Well its almost done, i'm thinking of a system X drop with the on/off. That might finish it off. Well, new bolt as well. But here you go!

CobraC
12-18-2002, 11:07 PM
Yep, my impulse is better then your impulse. All I have to say is....
ND Slickshot
brass hammer
delrin bolt
eclipse blade
eclipse vert maxflo mount
ND hammer cap
voodoo low rise
mini rock
14" freak with ss back
Eclipse LP
Magnetic trigger, evil bolt and valve coming soon, then its done, ugh, finally.
Oh yeah, the piranha drop!

theraidenproject
12-18-2002, 11:11 PM
nice, but 3 suggestions.[list=1]
a longer piece of macro
milling
anno
[/list=1]

Rynoboy06
12-18-2002, 11:50 PM
My friend's system x drop/on-off combo leaks badly, and has since he got it. I recommend the check-it products on-off, which A - doesn't leak (at least mine never has), and B-vents the pressure when you turn it off. It's just a better piece of kit.

InfinatyBPS
12-19-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by theraidenproject
nice, but 3 suggestions.[list=1]
a longer piece of macro
milling
anno
[/list=1]

I'm with him, all you realy need now are cosmetic things. Nice imp tho...

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-19-2002, 04:04 AM
Is that a micro rock AND an evil lpr? How does that work?

Brak
12-19-2002, 08:10 AM
you got the performance up the wazoo, now im with raiden, get some really crazy milling but get it powdercoated and spend the money you saved on powdercoating over annodizing and spend it on more milling...

mykroft
12-19-2002, 02:28 PM
2 words:

Max- Flo.

System-X stuff is junk.

vlhockey22
12-19-2002, 02:48 PM
You should put a new frame on that. Maybe the new OTB vert frame or an I-frame?;)

EsPo
12-19-2002, 02:52 PM
ya, thats not even that great. get vision, then get a new trigger frame, maybe i frame ( www.hypersportworks.com ) or a 90 frame ( www.offthebreak.com )

CobraC
12-19-2002, 09:05 PM
Oh yeah? Thanks for the input. "Its not even that great". It didnt sound like the mag at the bottom of your post is that great either. I'm extremly happy with it, it is more comfterble in my hands then any other gun i've used. And yes, i've shot a mag. So don't go telling my gun isnt that great when i've been shooting it, and tried other guns, and i'm more happy with my impulse then any mag, angel, or cocker that i've shot.

vlhockey22
12-19-2002, 09:20 PM
CobraC, dont listen to Espo. It's a very nice imp and as long as you are happy with it then thats the main thing.

mag-hatter
12-19-2002, 09:24 PM
seriously. dont listen to these people who are banging your gun! its really nice! better than anything i could afford!

Ultimator
12-19-2002, 09:49 PM
Nice pulse! Personally I think the LPR looks weird under the valve cap. I think it looks much better if it's mounted on the valve cap. Either way I bet it performs very well. Congratulations.

EsPo
12-19-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by CobraC
, and i'm more happy with my impulse then any mag, angel, or cocker that i've shot.
so your happier with your impulse than an x mag??

its hard to use constructive critisizm around here isnt it?

anyway, i wouldnt be a person to start an entire thread devoted to my gun, obviously, you are a person like that. Also, i dont even think my mag is that great.

im not even banging your gun dude, id take it over my gun any day, i just wanted to give my input/suggestions.

minimag187
12-19-2002, 11:29 PM
Ive never seen an imp like that before... looks pretty cool though. Probably the best imp ive seen. With a fast hopper you dont really need vision. Even with my ir3 my Evo2 keeps up and I never even use cops and I never chop.

Jonno06
12-20-2002, 05:08 PM
thats probably the nicest impulse i have ever seen....:eek:

BajaBoy
12-21-2002, 11:08 AM
dive deff seen nicer looking but perfor. yours is up there;)

CRog075
12-21-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by CobraC
Yep, my impulse is better then your impulse. All I have to say is....
ND Slickshot
brass hammer
delrin bolt
eclipse blade
eclipse vert maxflo mount
ND hammer cap
voodoo low rise
mini rock
14" freak with ss back
Eclipse LP
Magnetic trigger, evil bolt and valve coming soon, then its done, ugh, finally.
Oh yeah, the piranha drop!

Ima have to go with espo on this. I hate people that think there gun is so much better than others. Yours isnt even that great.

AutoMaggot
12-21-2002, 01:29 PM
Here's MY Impulse... now who's do you think is better? Seriously.

ND Slik Shot
Rat SS Hammer
Voodoo Bolt
New Delrin Valve
V2 Cricket Board with Vision
Matching Freak
16" .688 IS Boomstick
Clamping Twister Mid-Rise
Eclipse Magno-Blade
Jackhammer 2 LPR System

1800 Shots on my 88/45 Max Flow. Nuff said.

*** And have fun with the 12 Volt and the No-Rise ***

WARPED1
12-21-2002, 04:25 PM
Other players opinions of your marker DO NOT MATTER.Does the gun PERFORM is the only thing that matters.Like when I bunkered this guy who had an Angel LCD and I had a borrowed tricked Piranha.:)

Ov3rmind
12-21-2002, 04:30 PM
Nice Pulse! If it were up to me though, I'd get an Adrenalin Frame and some nice milling and anodizing. Granted the Adrenalin Imps are by far my fave Imps, IMO, you've done a great job at upgrading the stock into a performance monster.

AutoMaggot, now that's a looker!

CobraC
12-21-2002, 05:05 PM
AutoMaggot very very nice! I love that body, isnt that a rat? The only thing wrong with that pulse is the boomstick you said you had. But then again i'm anti-dye on my impulse. Someday I hope mine is that good looking.
One last thing, I know a lot of people have guns out there that are better then mine. But when somebody comes out of no where and says to you "Yeah, its not even that great" to a gun that you've put countless hours planning and tuning, it really can upset you. I'm sure alot of people that play paintball, no matter if they have a piranha,cocker, mag, etc... But all I know that in my hands I have never fired a better gun. Not to say that there is not a better gun out there, but mine feels great in my hands. The only better one out there might be my piranha, lol. But I wouldnt go out and trash on your guys guns and I would expect that every paintball player out there have the respect to not go and do that to anothers gun.

Ov3rmind
12-21-2002, 05:12 PM
but mine feels great in my hands.
That's what 95% of paintballl players today still don't get. The best gun, is the one that feels the best in your hands. That's one of the reasons I love my Cocker so much, it just feels so comfy to hold, shoot, and shoulder. It just feels so much more natural to me than most other paintguns.