PDA

View Full Version : Say Hello to the New Dirty Cocker!!

DiRTyBuNNy
12-19-2002, 01:25 AM
Well..I've been a little bored with paintball guns lately..and since I'm waiting in a pre-order for an X-Mag which won't be here for quite a while I decided to tinker slightly and I picked up a 2k3 OutKast Cocker from Worr Games at the Warlords Scenario game this past weekend. The only thing I've done to her (or probably ever will do) is add a Delron (and really..how different is Delron from Delrin..I have no idea) bolt instead of using the stock metal bolt. Depending on how long the X-Mag pre-order takes I may even send her into Worr Games for the Eblade Frame..oh well..

RetroEclipseMan
12-19-2002, 06:07 AM
That's pretty nice man. How much did you pay for it?

minimag187
12-19-2002, 09:21 AM
Do you still have your ironmen timmy?

dropkick1
12-19-2002, 09:36 AM
welcome back dan, i see u finally got pics of your cocker up, looks real nice.

ken

xtremexnyc
12-19-2002, 09:47 AM
Nice Cocker! You always have some nice markers.:)

DiRTyBuNNy
12-19-2002, 10:35 AM
Nope..i ended up not getting the ironmen timmy..the brakes went out on my 1 1/2 year old Focus and paying $800 to get them fixed killed that idea. But I was able to scrape together enough to get the cocker. All told with the Outkast, a Kaner Barrel Set (I'll talk about that later) and the Delron bolt it was $630. Not bad....Ken Chamberlain from WGP set me up good at the scenario game. The last cocker I had was a 2k Right Feed and it went through some tough times with me, but ended up getting traded for my first mag. I'm going to play with this for a while...and probably keep it if/when I get my X-Mag....

pito189
12-19-2002, 10:38 AM
Oh goodness yes get the new E-Blade. Just look at what Manike posted over on Pbnation.....nuff said.

NUFF SAID^2 (http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=161244/)

DiRTyBuNNy
12-19-2002, 10:55 AM
yup..Bud's boys were using eBlade Orracles at the Scenario and they were caning machines..it was almost as easy as walking the trigger on an Emag..