PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Scenario

bryceeden
12-19-2002, 08:38 AM
I hold a Scenario every year called Jesse James Rides Again. I try to make it cheap so more people will come entry is $15 and I sell paint (probably Zap Chronic) for $50per case. I am wondering if more games with these prices would be able to attract more players to Scenario games. Please give me your opinions.

boggerman
12-19-2002, 01:44 PM
How about some more info on your game, I live in Grand Junction, Colorado, so you are within easy driving distance. My friends and I have been looking for some events to hit closer to home.

Slapp
12-19-2002, 06:20 PM
It is great of you to through an affordable event like that and I hope it is well attended and appreciated. It should be!

I'm used to seeing scenario entry fees from $70 to $100 and paint at $90 per case. After two cases of paint and some food and drink tossed in there it can easily be a $300 day.

I'm not saying that is a rip-off if the event is well run and enjoyable enough but it makes it too expensive for many folks to attend scenario's as often as they would like.

FalconGuy016
12-19-2002, 07:41 PM
A scenario game over here, a 500+ player one, at a huge field was only $15 entrance and not field paint required. I never knew of such high prices for scenario games (mine was a blackhawk down scenario game, but I couldnt go :()

wolverine85929
12-21-2002, 12:08 PM
Yes please give us some more info. mabey we can get some people from northern arizona up there.

Steve Crush
12-21-2002, 04:14 PM
15$ entry fee is fairly cheep already. Maybe advertise yer scenerio more?

bryceeden
12-22-2002, 03:54 PM
If anyone has any ideas on how to advertise better let me know. I already have ads on warpig.com, in APG, on local radio and TV stations, and will have a web site up soon. All ideas are welcome, so let me know.

Bryce Eden-Team captain of Dyslexia

Steve Crush
12-22-2002, 04:57 PM
start trying to get email addy's or addresses from yer walkon players. Two months or a month b4 the big game send out fliers to the addresses , or send out a mass email.