PDA

View Full Version : Who would...

digitard
12-19-2002, 10:47 AM
Hey,
Just curious ... at the next "official big AO meet" when its everyone from everywhere would you all be interested in participating and picking up a panoram picture of all the AO'ers?

With a little work I'm sure we could do it "graduation" style with everyone all lined up (multiple tiers) and visable and a list of where everyone was so we could print up the pic and for a nominal fee (picture cost + stamp) send em out to all of you ... so you'd have a nice style pic and a "diagram" paper with it showing who's who in the pic ..... maybe even have Tom autograph them?

Just an idea cause I know everyone had a great time last time, I think it'd be cool each time that occurs to have a lasting piece of memorabilia

Sincerely,
Dave K

Jonno06
12-19-2002, 01:17 PM
depends on how much it costs...

if its not to much i'll get one..

BTAutoMag
12-19-2002, 02:30 PM
so you would take a picture of every mmember and photoshop them into a picture

Kevmaster
12-19-2002, 02:36 PM
i for one like the idea :)

Creative Mayhem
12-19-2002, 07:53 PM
I'm all for the group shot. I think EVERYONE should come to ONE BIG AO meet and we'll do just that. Maybe SCAO 2 ? There was a great turn out from what I have seen, so why not make it there? Just my opnion, any other ideas?

C Mayhem

personman
12-19-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
Maybe SCAO 2 ?
YES!
Yesyesyesyesyes
If that were to happen I would wear my pie again and I would have an e-mag! :eek:
Now thats a dangerous pie :p
I'm all up for a SCAO 2, but I dont know if Phil or Walt are :p
A group shot would be good. We had everyone gathered up at the end of SCAO but that was mostly the tourney players I think..
I would buy one, but only if we were holding our guns in the pic.. :p

Brak
12-20-2002, 08:14 AM
can i keep my mask on? i am a secret agent...

digitard
12-20-2002, 10:16 AM
Yeah thats the idea ... at one point we'll get EVERYONE from AO together and get a group shot, and before we take it we'll get everyones names on a list so when the pic is printed we can show who's where in the pic ...

It'd cost pretty cheap couple bucks for the photo and shipping only...

Sincerely
Dave