PDA

View Full Version : which valve to keep Retro or RT-Pro?

TheTramp
12-19-2002, 11:03 AM
I've got a nice L10 Reto Mini Mag with intelliframe and Warp feed. It shoots very well and I've really enjoyed it.

I recently saw a L10 RT-Pro with a warp left E-Mag body, Warp feed, and benchmark single trigger frame at my local shop for $350. Of course I snapped it up.

Now, the RT-Pro worked well and the Retro Mag worked well. Basicly, I put the intelliframe from the Retro on the RT-Pro and it stopped working well (seemed like the trigger rod wasn't long enough). I then put the Retro valve into the RT-Pro and everything worked well again.

My question is, should I keep the Retro in the RT-Pro and sell/trade the RT-Pro valve, or should I sell/trade the RTreo valve and spend the time making the RT-Pro valve work with the Intelliframe? I can only afford to keep one set-up.

digitard
12-19-2002, 11:07 AM
Internally they're the same valve ... I think someone said the on/off on the RT PRO is alittle bit longer, but thats the only difference .... the ReTro is the "upgrade" valve basically and the RT PRO is the retail valve .... othrewise they're the same valve.

Did you check to see if your sear was worn down on the mag? Possibly thats why it seems to make a lil difference?

Sincerely,
Dave

TheTramp
12-19-2002, 08:31 PM
So lets say I can swap the on/off pins to make both work just as well. Which do you think I should keep?

Dayspring
12-19-2002, 08:33 PM
Whichever one shoots better.

TheTramp
12-19-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Whichever one shoots better.

This is a good point. I'm also thinking of resale value and such. Lets say they are identical.