PDA

View Full Version : I need help from you guys!!!!!!

Jason Reed
12-19-2002, 02:55 PM
I don't know what to warp?

1. my retromag with I-frame, L-X, and freak kit.

or

2. my minimag with classic valve, zgrip, and dye 10inch ss.

I have it on number 1 right now but it seems kind of crowded and it is not really comfy. plus i really don't need it on number 1 since i have L-X. So if i put it on number 2 it will reduce breakage and help balance, but i am still at a dilema, i really need help deciding!

Load SM5
12-19-2002, 03:01 PM
2, A buddy of mine has his Z-gripped mag warped and it's a nifty little package.

dre1919
12-19-2002, 03:01 PM
Why does set-up #1 seem crowded with the Warp on there? Does it have to do with the width of the intelliframe or something? I say put it on #1 and find a way to rig it so it's comfortable, but that's me.

ß.C.
12-19-2002, 03:32 PM
swap the grip frames and put it on #1.

Jason Reed
12-19-2002, 10:54 PM
i can't seem to get my warp where i want it because of the hose but i don't want to drill a whole throw my revvy. i was thinking about doing the clear solid plastic peice from the warp to the main body, i saw on here a couple of weeks ago but don't know if that is a good idea. i just want it compact but beable to fit my hands in the grip frame nicely i have big hands and that is the problem. also does anyone have any idea on how to intelli a zgrip.