PDA

View Full Version : Help With The Level Ten!!!!

IcantBelieveit
12-20-2002, 12:17 AM
O.k i had my level ten isntalled and started upgrading more, i checked everytime i upgraded to be sure my level ten was still shooting correctly, On Saturday it worked fine. But today i was showing someone how the bolt would bounce off my finger, and it would not bounce just stick, but i push it back and it shoots fine.
Can anyone help me
I am running the 1.5 carrier
2 shims
longest spring
and i did oil the stem of the bolt.
i have been working on it for a long time and no dice.
it is just odd how it worked one day and not the nex without me makijng any changes to the gun except for a new sear and Intelli frame. could any of this (intelli frame or sear) have anything to to with my problem. B.c thos are the only 2 thing that i changed between Saturday and today (thursday) I can't see where, but i am not all that experience witht he mags...soo please i need help i go play on sunday!

punkerx1
12-20-2002, 02:10 AM
u might of already tried...but u might smack yer forehead....did u try turning the velocity up?

hitech
12-20-2002, 01:40 PM
Put in more shims. They control when it vents. It sounds like it is not venting soon enough. And I would assume that a new sear could change that.

IcantBelieveit
12-20-2002, 05:40 PM
well i think i got it. I put in the #2 carrier with the old o-ring, and then 2 shims with the mid spring.
seems to be doing fine now. i will keep you posted, i must have had the wrong carrier in and it was toom uch resistance for it to re-cock. Oh and i did fiddle witht he velocity a bit

Kevmaster
12-20-2002, 05:42 PM
i agree with hitech...add a spacer or two