PDA

View Full Version : Looking into switch to a RT pro with lvl 10

Matrix or RT
12-20-2002, 01:47 PM
well guys ive been shooting a cocker for a little over a year now and also a active member at aardvarkdirect.com and have become a matrix lover...well ive also liked mags for their low matinence but they chopped...well now with teh lvl 10 that should be solved.now that xmas is right around the corner and i should have a good amount of money to get a new RT with lvl 10 and a evolution 2 loader or warp feed...well i could also get a nice matrix for that much money to..please help me decide.give me some true honest opinions and some more info like flaws in the RT and the benefits etc.thanks a lot!

Remington
12-20-2002, 02:44 PM
First off, if this website doesn't want to make you buy a mag nothing else will(well, not really). Second, although I have never tried a Matrix I hear they are very nice. I also have never tried an RT Pro but, as you can see in my signature, I own a ReTro Mag which is just like an RT Pro. I have to be honest with you, this is one of the nicest markers I have ever and will ever own - unless I somehow get an X-Mag, in which case I will be the happiest man alive. But anyway. Seriously, if you get a nice set-up, your Matrix will more than likely turn into your back-up, because you will be shootin' so much paint with the RT, you'll never want to use the Matrix again. :D Good luck deciding.

P.S.
Since you already own a Matrix you might as well give the RT a try, I promise you you will not be disappointed.

Matrix or RT
12-20-2002, 03:01 PM
no i dont own a matrix,but ive shot a tricked out one and just fell in love with it.yea i am really considering the RT cuase one its cheaper than a matrix and a LOT less matinence

Dayspring
12-20-2002, 03:27 PM
There ya go-

Low maintenance
Outstanding Factory Support
Excellent Online Community
Less $
Stainless Steel Construction- (Means less worries about wear and tear)
ReTro Valve- 26 bps. Fastest recharging valve in paintball
Comes stock with Intelliframe- can IFeed a Warp or Revvy
Level 10 technology
Reactive Trigger

Matrix or RT
12-20-2002, 04:45 PM
yea im gettin the RT for sure

Miscue
12-20-2002, 05:07 PM
Good for you! And Welcome to AO.

I have an RT Pro too... although I also have an EMag, I have no problem with the RTP and like it a lot.

Matrix or RT
12-20-2002, 05:23 PM
would u be interested in selling ur RT?and if so do u have pics and all that stuff?