PDA

View Full Version : New Mag lover!! (Tom, you're a genius! No more Autococker woes for me!!)

paint magnet
12-20-2002, 07:34 PM
Just played my first game with my mag today and I absolutely love it. It shoots every bit as accurately as my cocker, and I didn't break a ball all day, not even a chop or anything (and I'm using lvl 7). It worked perfectly all day, shot some of the crappiest paint I'd ever seen (wouln't shoot straight in my Phantom) very well, like I say even as good as a cocker. Only problem was a leaky quick disconnect but it's a 32 deg. one so go figure...

Anyway, I've gone from a cocker lover into a mag master (or whatever you want to call it) and it's so nice not to have to fix your gun! The whole mag design is so superior to just about everything else on the market it makes me wonder why everyone doesn't own one. I know I'm now a loyal AGD customer. The quality is evident in everything they make. Like I said, the design of the mag is awesome, easy to clean, very accurate, durable, quiet, everything! How can anyone not like mags?

BTW, I've almost convinced my friend to buy an RTP instead of an Impy, if you want to list some reasons why please feel free. (And he wanted me to make sure that all RTP's come stock with LX and Intelliframes and that they shoot just as fast as Impys) Great job on the design of the mag and everything else Tom!

xen_100
12-20-2002, 07:39 PM
well if I am not mistaken a stock imp will only fire at 13BPS. the RTP will do 26BPS. with a well trained finger, you can rip 13 BPS easy.

personman
12-20-2002, 07:42 PM
Thats correct, xen.. actually I think it might be 14 bps..
When you get the Vision it goes to 18 bps I think or was it 20?
Tell your dad that impys have evil spirits in them that will eat your brains out..
err..
You could just tell him that there are no batteries required.. :D

yeahthatsme
12-20-2002, 07:43 PM
love the quote dude:D

glad your diggin the mag, i love mine too!!!!

paint magnet
12-20-2002, 07:47 PM
Yeahthatsme, thanks for the quote:D

Love my mag too, starting to wonder if I shoulda bought an Emag instead of the Angel... Oh well it works great, never had any trouble with it except macroline blowouts:)

paint magnet
12-20-2002, 07:49 PM
Off to review the mag on pbreview:D I give it a 9.7, it'd be a 10 with vert feed

FESTUS33
12-21-2002, 12:31 AM
Welcome to the Mag Family,
Some of us take a longer route
than other's.:D :D :D
Rick:eek:

AGD
12-21-2002, 04:31 AM
Welcome Paint Mag! Thanks for the nice comments and have fun with the marker!

AGD

shartley
12-21-2002, 07:53 AM
Welcome to the Mag Family.

RTP…. GET IT! It is one of the most overlooked markers out there, and can devastate many electros out there. As I have said time and again… it is the Electro Killer! Your friend will love it.

Halo2x
12-21-2002, 09:16 AM
thats y i got rid of my electro and got an rt...NO BATTERIES!!!!:D

paint magnet
12-21-2002, 09:21 AM
Does the RTP have any advantages over a vert feed mag with Intelliframe and Retro valve? I'm wanting one myself:)

shartley
12-21-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by paint magnet
Does the RTP have any advantages over a vert feed mag with Intelliframe and Retro valve? I'm wanting one myself:)
RTPs come standard with IntelliFrame and Retro-valve, and you can get them with vert / pf-right / pf-left / warp-L / warp-R . What you described is taking a classic mag and making it into an RTP. Pretty much… ;)

paint magnet
12-21-2002, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I know:) Do RTP's come stock with LX?

shartley
12-21-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by paint magnet
Yeah, I know:) Do RTP's come stock with LX?
Not yet... as far as I know. (Mine goes LX this winter.... LX Kit is sitting on my desk. ;))

cphilip
12-21-2002, 03:45 PM
...Yes they do now. All new RT Pro's will have a level 10 kit in the box. Not installed but in there for same money...

shartley
12-21-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
...Yes they do now. All new RT Pro's will have a level 10 kit in the box. Not installed but in there for same money...
WooHoo! Well, that is news to me... and good news for folks that have not yet purchased their RTP yet. :D Thanks for letting us know Phil!

(Added: They might want to post that information on their Store Page. ;))

davidb
12-21-2002, 06:52 PM
Can we assume that this is true of E-mags too, Phil?

Stainless Emags are still going to be produced, right??