PDA

View Full Version : warp feed

TheJester
12-21-2002, 01:08 PM
why don't you see more warps in tournies? i would think the shooting angles alone would be enough to want a warp in a tourny, along with seeing that hopper hits count in a tourney, and if you get a hopper hit w/ a warp, well that means like a chest shot, and you done did somthin wrong there. so why don't you see more of them?

rikkter
12-21-2002, 01:16 PM
mainly because of how combersome they are for some people and the weight also. as for me tho, neither of them effect me at all. so. but thats probably the main reasons why i would think

Restola
12-21-2002, 01:18 PM
For me it was just another thing that *might* go wrong. I didn't like adding things to my gun that weren't really nessisary. For rec ball, in a place that gun hits dont count, I felt it was pretty useless.

pbguy888
12-21-2002, 01:51 PM
Sponcered teams might be restiricted some too...

Blazingace
12-21-2002, 04:52 PM
I love my Warp. I thought that I wouldn't like it, but I tried it anyway and I love it. Some people might have a hard time adjusting to the warp but once you do its great.

Kevmaster
12-21-2002, 04:55 PM
part of it im sure is that WDP Smart Parts, WGP and others have hled out for a LONG TIME (WDP still holds out) on making "Warp Feed bodys" for their guns. they all still love their vertical feed guns, and have stayed away from a warp feed body....