PDA

View Full Version : heres my baby...almost done, cant wait till christmas

Mag Master 04
12-21-2002, 11:15 PM
here it is...tell me what you think, what should i add?

Mag Master 04
12-21-2002, 11:17 PM
another

Mag Master 04
12-21-2002, 11:19 PM
and yet another

yeahthatsme
12-21-2002, 11:23 PM
a level ten if you dont already have one.

my mag is gonna look like that when i'm done cept its gonna be gloss black and have a fore grip:D

SleepWalkinPyro
12-21-2002, 11:25 PM
add a gas through foregrip....LX....maybe a warp...?

looks pretty good....but definaetly a foregrip.

Mag Master 04
12-21-2002, 11:27 PM
i will buy LX and foregrip after christmas...whats a good foregrip that will fit my mag

magsRus
12-21-2002, 11:28 PM
kapp

Mag Master 04
12-21-2002, 11:30 PM
thats what i waz thinkin...i need LX i chopped like mad today, damn retro

magnj
12-21-2002, 11:51 PM
yea its so worth the 85$, my velocity is a little strange tho, oh well, very nice, oh yea get a SS hose and elec tap it.

personman
12-21-2002, 11:51 PM
Thats my kind of gun!
Niice..
Dont buy a foregrip, its a waste of money and just doesnt look as good imo..
But wateva floats your boat.
LX is worth it..
Your gun would look even cooler with a vert feed e-mag body on it though :eek:

Thats a really nice gun.. did I say that already?

Edit: oh yea, SS is a good idea, or you could use some of this, its just as good.. http://www.fittingsandadapters.com/greaswhiphos1.html
I have two pieces sitting here waiting to go on my e-mag when I get it..
And a fiber tank would be nice, I know how heavy those crossfires are.. DEFENTally get a lighter tank before warp because thats a killer setup.. btw I had a warp on my gun for a coupla months, I just diddnt like it all that much, but tastes change and now I actually kind of want to try one again, but thats hard on a vert feed micro e-mag :p

Mag Master 04
12-21-2002, 11:56 PM
i got a black macro but im saving it for last...i had a red 1 but its all crappy at the ends now im waitin for the blue 1 to go ka-put
Personman i need to know whats up w all yur pie stuff man...freak some ppl out there brotha. i know if i saw a crazy in a pie suit id piss myself, lol

personman
12-22-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Mag Master 04
i know if i saw a crazy in a pie suit id piss myself, lol
Hmm I wonder if anyone at SCAO pissed themself..
Heh.. I doubt it..
My mom made me the pie for haloween (AO Spirit!) then I decided to bring it along to SCAO, and Jon forced me to wear it :D

Mag Master 04
12-22-2002, 12:01 AM
another

Mag Master 04
12-22-2002, 12:04 AM
the legend of personman has been passed down through the years and now i have recieved the honors...ahahah PIE REVOLUTION

BarryTolar
12-22-2002, 12:23 AM
On Foregrips

Get yourself one of these if possible
http://barry.tolar.com/foregrip.gif
The one for Mags in on the right.

And here is what it looks like on a mag
http://barry.tolar.com/mag4.jpg

I say If cause they are expensive. Get one used or try Ebay.

I paid 25 bucks for mine on Ebay.

Forgot that's an Armson Foregrip. Has a short extension built into the foregrip and it swivels.

I love it
Barry Tolar

Mag Master 04
12-22-2002, 12:29 AM
did u draw hta on paint...i dont like that any ways sry brotha

PS...MY GUN IS FOR SALE IF THE RIGHT OFFER CAME ALONG;)

mag-hatter
12-22-2002, 02:49 AM
ew those foregrips look weird. you need a foregrip though. cant live without one.

also try and get that new pipe barrel. those look sweet.

Schnitzel
12-22-2002, 03:00 AM
or you could just wait on the LX and trade for an X-valve

magnj
12-22-2002, 08:21 AM
what new barrel. No fore grip.

EsPo
12-22-2002, 09:50 AM
get a benchy foregrip, you have the new style intelli with the bent trigger guard right? if you do, a benchy foregrip will fit, and it will look nice with that gun.

other than that, i would say a warp, and a warp left or warp right body depending on you being a righty or lefty.

when your done, maybe a powdercoat or anno.

BTW, at fittings and adapters, they told me minimum order was 15 dollars. i would just get some stainless and buy some heat shrinkin tube at radio shack.

btw btw.. personman needs to stop bragging:mad: ;) :p

TheJester
12-22-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by magnj
oh yea get a SS hose and elec tap it.

use heat shrink tubbing, you can get them it at radio shack, just slide it over the hose and heat it up w/ a lighter and it shrinks to 1/2 it's size, will look a little neater than electrical tape if you so choose to do that, but i would leave the stainless, give it accent, i'm doing my gun all chrome, but when i get my chrome intelli, i'm leaving the black dye stickies on there, not going w/ clear, something for accent

but if i were you i would at least add a forgrip, to see what i did look at mine, link's in the sig

jah871
12-22-2002, 11:12 AM
TheJester- the reason behind coating the SS hoses is to prevent it from scratching up the gun. it really helps on the emags because the SS is either bent out behind the frame or it runs over the battery pack. if it runs over the battery pack you will usually hold onto it and it will rub the pack and scratch it like crazy.

BajaBoy
12-22-2002, 01:15 PM
ahh how can u people play with out a forgrip? is it some kinda joke? i think me and everyone else on my team would get wrecked if we didnt have a grip.

i can not, CAN NOT hold my gun with out one lol

pballguy17
12-22-2002, 01:35 PM
i don't use a forgrip, i have an auotmag, with Z-grip + warp feed, and i hold the gun down on the warp, i don't even have my forgrip on it nemore...

Mag Master 04
12-22-2002, 01:46 PM
i hold it on the bottom of my drop...but it gets a lil off balance some times so thats y im gettin a foregrip, Jester nice mag...i dont want my grip to come so far down cuz it will hit my drop...i dont wanna run it gas thru really it looks too long...but i dont know yet

Mag Master 04
12-23-2002, 12:18 AM
any thing else? any 1 got a LX for sale??? i need 1