PDA

View Full Version : AO NE players in the NEPL...

darklord
12-22-2002, 03:33 PM
Hey all, I have a question for those in the NEPL. What's the deal with ReTromags/RT's/RTpro's/E-Mag's in manual mode? Under the NEPL rules, #5 under markers (http://www.thenepl.com/rules6.html) , it says markers with "reactive triggers" must be set at 9bps, unless they are approved by the officials. Anyone with any of the mags listed above had any problems with this? Do they check this very often? If so, what do they do to set it at 9bps, is it just an honors system? I plan on getting an X-valve for my mag, but this rule kind of makes me thing twice about that. Personally I think it's unfair, since electros can shoot a # of bps significantly higher than that.

edit: changed title because practically no one viewed this thread :mad:

BajaBoy
12-22-2002, 04:37 PM
yea i wouldnt really worrie about it. The rt trigger ona mag is nothing like a tippmen. Also i think timmys have some sort or an rt trigger. Their lookin for uncontrolable things (sp)

Rynoboy06
12-22-2002, 06:44 PM
They never gave me or any other Emag/RT shooters I know any problems. You should be fine.

darklord
12-23-2002, 12:49 PM
ok...I'm just concerned though, since it specifically states that some markers have 1.5 shots per pull, which is not limited to trigger bounce, which is what ReTros/RTs have...

TheTramp
12-23-2002, 02:25 PM
Unless your Mag is so reactive that you can't pull the trigger without firing 3 or 4 shots you wont have any problem. It has to be very obvious before the refs give you any trouble.

darklord
12-23-2002, 02:39 PM
ok, sweet, thanks for the input!

Remington
12-23-2002, 02:43 PM
When is AO NE DAY II! :D