PDA

View Full Version : Old Unireg Question

UThomas
12-22-2002, 04:15 PM
I'm cleaning out all my old gear and getting back into playing. Anyway, I have an old unireg (original style that says Pat Pending on the body). 2 questions:

1) There are 3 holes on it (Left, middle, right). I forgot which do what. Where should I put my input, blow off, and pressure guage?

2) It is not wanting to unscrew (to take apart, not to adjust pressure). Any special ways to do it? Its hard to get ahold of since it is stainless and round.

Thanks,

Thomas

BajaBoy
12-22-2002, 04:21 PM
i cant really help u out about witch hole is for what but. Most ports that have a small hole for the airflow is ment for the guage. and if your lookin at taing it apart, then wrap it in a think cloth (to protech from scratches) then put it in a vice or vice grips

UThomas
12-22-2002, 04:41 PM
Thanks! I actually figured out which hold goes where by blowing into the holes and seeing where the air came out. I'm going to call Air America tomorrow and see what kind of upgrades they offer since it has a lifetime warranty.

Shane-O-Mac
12-22-2002, 10:29 PM
not really any upgrades available, it works as well as a newer uni-reg. it will work fine for higher pressure guns.
good luck. you can send it in to AA for a free servicing, only have to pay to ship it there.
Shane-O

Brak
12-22-2002, 11:02 PM
you also have to pay shipping back... i found that out when a COD form was on my door and my tank wasnt