PDA

View Full Version : Medusa Vs I-Frame

Micromag man!
12-22-2002, 10:38 PM
Hey guys, im going to maybe get rid of my benchy and get a new frame, what one do u think is better, a medusa or an i-frame, and tell me y, i know the medusa's are new and all but i need 2 know

Bulldog
12-22-2002, 10:44 PM
I don't know that much about the Medusa other than what I've read here on AO, but I've got an I frame on my micro and I love it. I-feed link is great. If you get one, make sure to get the newer style with the hump in the trigger guard. Unless you don't use a foregrip or aren't putting it on a micro then it doesn't matter.

darklord
12-22-2002, 10:52 PM
I didn't even know that the medusa was out for mags yet... anywho I've yet to try one, but they look decent. Personally I think the I-Frame would be your better choice. They're available now, and are a great frame...short, snappy pull, and can be wired for intellifeed.

Brak
12-22-2002, 10:59 PM
i'd like to know also, im looking for a double trigger frame for my mag, and i have NO idea what the medusa is

minimag187
12-23-2002, 12:14 AM
The Medusa is a frame made by benchmark... Its a magnetic trigger frame with high rates of fire.

mag-hatter
12-23-2002, 12:35 AM
it has a longer trigger pull than the iframe but it IS magnetic. i think its made for cockers and mags all in one frame. i know it sounds weird but i heard that somewhere.