PDA

View Full Version : Micro E's with level 10?

FreshmanBob
12-23-2002, 09:19 PM
Are level 10s being installed in the new micro E-mags? A friend of mine can get me a deal and im curious, because its not so much of a deal if i have to buy a level 10 kit.
Thanks guys,
-The B to the Izza

BlackVCG
12-24-2002, 01:55 AM
I highly doubt it if it's one from a retailer. Best thing you can do is call whomever you're trying to get it from and just ask.

FooTemps
12-24-2002, 02:21 AM
I doubt it since micro e's aren't AGD products. I'm not even sure if any of the AGD markers come w/ lvl 10 stock as of this moment.

cphilip
12-24-2002, 11:09 AM
I do not know. Not seen anything from PTP to that effect.

I do know that all RT Pro's and Emags from AGD are coming with a level 10 kit packaged inside ready to install. Not installed but there nonetheless. For the same price too.

Make sure you get new stock though as previously they did not. If you buy an older stock item and it doesn't have one in there see if you can bargan for one or get the price down before you buy. Or have your dealer order you a new one and it will be in there.

Classics and Mini's do not get one in there. Only RT Pro's and Emags. And it's of course stock and installed in the X mags.

personman
12-24-2002, 11:15 AM
Bwahahaha
My Micro E-mag comes with one installed.. My proshop is so nice :p

Except last time I saw it I stuk my finger in the breech to feel the detent, and there was no foamie :mad:
:(

Kevmaster
12-24-2002, 12:42 PM
you can order more foamies from AGD...theyre like $.50 each mna!

personman
12-24-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by kevmaster
you can order more foamies from AGD...theyre like $.50 each mna!
Yea I know.. :D
Haha it was funny, I was making a big deal about it in the shop :D
They said they would replace it :p