PDA

View Full Version : electro mag, or Emag?

evil ponchy
12-23-2002, 09:41 PM
Hey, I'm thinking about adding a hyperframe to the old automag, or buying a basic Emag. My question is, has anyone used both? Is one waaay better than the other? My old mag is badass, and is all lvl 10nd up. I just need a faster ROF for tourney play.

TheDuelist
12-23-2002, 09:53 PM
I just bought an Emag from Paintballgear.com. I have never used a mag with an electronic frame. The Emag came with the level 10 in the box which I thought was sweet since I almost ordered it as a seperate item (there wasn't anything saying it came with the marker). I took it out for the first time this weekend and I must say it was the best purchase I have ever made. Having gone full circle from an RT to a fully tricked out Matrix to an Emag, I can honestly say its a really sweet marker to shoot. Save for the Emag, you won't regret it and after all, it is an AGD product.

einhander619
12-23-2002, 11:56 PM
Definitely go with an emag. I hear getting an e-frame to work on a lvl 10 gun is really hard, and then its really tempermental.

toymyster
12-24-2002, 03:18 AM
Absolutely go with the E-mag, no comparison!! Also I have heard lots of stories about excessive sear/ bolt wear with the electro frames!!!