PDA

View Full Version : I just bought 5 Dark Angels TOO!

irbodden
12-23-2002, 11:47 PM
03-AAWARPDARKP WARPED SPORTZ DARK ANGEL PEWTER 5 294.95 1474.75

Purchase price $ 1474.75
Total ex $ 1474.75
Shipping (UPS) $ 13.14
Tax $ 0.00
Total Inc. $ 1487.89

Secured by Globecharge

Thats on top of the 10 Micro Emags

irbodden
12-23-2002, 11:49 PM
Now the question is if I should buy more and abuse the error?

68/45 Maxflos are $119, LOL. Not as good as the price on the Darkies though :D

darklord
12-23-2002, 11:53 PM
where do you get all this money? I'll buy one of the angels too, but that deal sounds kind of sketchy...I mean, 1) how do u get that much money for PB? 2) you got such incredible deals, in high quantities. Not trying to accuse you or anything man, but....

dcmander
12-23-2002, 11:54 PM
I would say get as much as you can... As much as your bank allows. They MUST let you cancel your order if they won't let you get the 5 you bought or whatever.

Anyone knowledgable have any predictions how this will work out?

And irbodden you mentioned a strategy you knew of getting this to go through.. Care to enlighten us? I think we all are poor here but you. :D :D

irbodden
12-23-2002, 11:58 PM
The website has an error on it- thats not their normal price.

The money? It comes from this plastic thing called a credit card.

I'll have all this money TRIPLED by the time credit card statement comes in, that is if this all comes thru. Heh

Koosh
12-24-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by darklord
where do you get all this money? I'll buy one of the angels too, but that deal sounds kind of sketchy...I mean, 1) how do u get that much money for PB? 2) you got such incredible deals, in high quantities. Not trying to accuse you or anything man, but....

I know I would look at this as more of an investment then a purchase. Obviously he is getting these from some place that either doesnt know what they have, or there is an error in their website...

And I'm pretty sure that Irbodden isn't a 16 year old kid working at a Burgerworld... AO has MANY 'upper' (no offence to anyone! I think...) age group people with high paying jobs... they can afford to make an investment like this.

Think about it... if these work through, he would have EASILY doubled his money after selling them on the open market to people like us, and still giving us a deal.

Unfortunatley if the company thats selling these want to survive more than 20 minutes in business, they are going to have to catch their mistake...

cris8762
12-24-2002, 12:04 AM
i'll buy one off of ya!!!!

ChucktheMAGician
12-24-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by irbodden
68/45 Maxflos are $119,
Alright, now I really want to know who's got the error!!!!

irbodden
12-24-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh
And I'm pretty sure that Irbodden isn't a 16 year old kid working at a Burgerworld... AO has MANY 'upper' (no offence to anyone! I think...) age group people with high paying jobs... they can afford to make an investment like this.

I am turning 16 next month,LOL.

$5,000 is nothing considering the money will be atleast doubled by the time the bill on the plastic comes.

Koosh
12-24-2002, 12:22 AM

DOH! well, you win some, and you lose some...

On a side note, how did you get a credit limit that high? Geez... here I am trying to raise my $700 limit...

irbodden
12-24-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh

DOH! well, you win some, and you lose some...

On a side note, how did you get a credit limit that high? Geez... here I am trying to raise my $700 limit...

The card I used as a $25,000 spending limit ;)

Let's put it this way- its my moms :eek: .. she wont mind though :cool: (as long as I pay it off on the first bill that comes):)

darklord
12-24-2002, 12:37 AM
heh... "Hey son, what's this bill for $4,500 for!?!?!" "Don't worry, here's the cash! And a little something extra for you." :D

BTW pics would be a big plus

theraidenproject
12-24-2002, 12:47 AM
Save me a spot for one of these, too! And a Max Flo, too if you get a few of those too.

Jonno06
12-24-2002, 12:50 AM
i think you should tell us,or just me:p,what website this is on so i can get an emag...

Curly
12-24-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by darklord
here's the cash! And a little something extra for you." :D

HAHA dude i was laughing so hard when i read that lol. Are these prices only good in bulk and is this actually a paintball website or some unrelated company that has no idea whats going on?

Mossman
12-24-2002, 01:08 AM
THIS IS A PRICING ERROR. YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING. YOUR BEST BET WOULD BE TO DEMAND A DISCOUNT OR GIFT CERTIFICAATE TO WARPED, AND ACT PO'ed.

YOU PEOPLE (not irbodden, for the most part, are silly.

LittMag
12-24-2002, 01:28 AM
Nevermind. Site's fake, if I were you, I'd have your mom cancel that credit card and get a new number seeing as how you just gave the number to a complete stranger.

personman
12-24-2002, 01:34 AM
lol btw that site the geocites one is fake.. coffey made it up.. there really is a site doing this..
BTW this is all true, IRB forwarded me a copy of the e-mail he got for conformation..

FooTemps
12-24-2002, 02:57 AM
Amazing... but if it is an error...do you really think the store will pull through and ship it? If they realize that it's an error on their page they're probably going to email you about it and cancel. If it does pull through save me a max flo man! lol

irbodden
12-24-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by LittMag
Nevermind. Site's fake, if I were you, I'd have your mom cancel that credit card and get a new number seeing as how you just gave the number to a complete stranger.

Coffey's site was a joke.

I am going to call soon in soon and not mention my order and ask about the micro e-mags and see what they say.

See this store is just a middle man, the click process and the order is filled some where else..

1% chance I'll get em' hehe

digitard
12-24-2002, 10:08 AM
I SAW THE ERROR ON THE SITE 2 DAYS AGO ... its a pricing glitch on the site, its only on the Angels, the rest of the site is fine ... I'm amazed they haven't fixed it yet, if it works more power to ya!

Though someone from another site forum who saw this said he called them yesterday and they said they were aware of the glitch and cancelling the orders.

Hope they forget and let it through for ya!

Sincerely,
Dave K

P.s the site is a real site, not a geocities site