PDA

View Full Version : Whose that doc guy that does machining?

ß.C.
12-24-2002, 09:10 AM
I emailed him about some custom work I'd like done on my mag, but he never replied, I'm guessing he's too busy and his email is screwing up like he stated on his site. I know he's on these forums and was wondering what his name was so I can PM him. The site is like docsmachining or something but ever since I lost AOL I lost all the information I had on how to contact him. Can anyone help me?

ShooterJM
12-24-2002, 09:27 AM
www.docsmachine.com

I think he's still having email issues though.

ß.C.
12-24-2002, 10:33 AM
do you know his account name on AO? I was thinking I could PM him, maybe he doesn't have a problem with PMs

ShooterJM
12-24-2002, 10:37 AM
Doc Nickle I think. You'd probably be better off posting what you want done on the tinkerer's guild. There are a couple of guys there that can do amazing work. Punisher comes to mind.

ß.C.
12-24-2002, 10:48 AM
thanks soooo much man! I'll show ya what I've been wanting my mag to become when it's done!(It's norise retro mag that's completly decked out) Now it just needs something to make it one of a kind for sure!

Kevmaster
12-24-2002, 02:45 PM
Doc does awsome work man! highly recommended a+++++

ß.C.
12-25-2002, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I wish someone with really good airsmithing skills can do some stuff for me. . . I got some whacky things that I'd like to do. . .

Timmee
12-25-2002, 02:00 AM
There are many talented people on the Tinker's Guild. Doc, Punisher, BigMatt (brought my PMI 1 back to life), Sergi, and ME262 come to mind. There are others, but the people I've listed above are the ones I remember the most.

irbodden
12-25-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Heat

but punisher is a class A old fart, with the attitude that goes along with the title :rolleyes: I'd be careful, there's some ppl on AO that were less then happy with his buisness practises...Just a warning, who knows maybe he's changed since then....

Don't judge him on what you heard eh? :rolleyes:

ShooterJM
12-25-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Timmee
There are many talented people on the Tinker's Guild. Doc, Punisher, BigMatt (brought my PMI 1 back to life), Sergi, and ME262 come to mind. There are others, but the people I've listed above are the ones I remember the most.

Yeah I knew there were more! There are some guys that are amazing with electronics too like have blue and Curt.

Keep in mind that these guys are pretty much the best. You'll get an amazing product but make sure you understand the waiting list. Some of the guys have worked stacked up for a year. Just make sure you know what's required. ;)

Yeah, I've only talked to Punisher a few times but he's always cool to me.

Also, make sure to use punctuation and correct spelling when writing them. And don't give em such a low ball that you insult em, they put a lot of time into their work.

irbodden
12-25-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Heat
Is he a friend of yours? Why do you put you're head on the block for something that doesn't consern you? Sorry, but your post was just provoking and this is was you get...

I am sorry if it doesn't 'consern' me, but you are belittling someone without ever contacting him. Boo'hoo he took too long making a 100% custom gun or some Frankin-gun. Boo'hoo he didn't reply to my emails. Boo'hoo he wasn't working on my gun and replying to my emails 24/7 to meet my special needs.

Give me a break, he has a tough job and doesn't deserve someone trashing his name because someone heard something. In my opinion his work is some of the best out there.

bornl33t
12-25-2002, 09:32 PM
I HAVE talked with the guy, ok. This really isn't worth the touble. All post deleted