PDA

View Full Version : Tom! Sell gutted X -Valves!

Brian68mag
12-24-2002, 12:26 PM
I would really like to lighten up my emag, but i wouldnt trade my level 10 retro in for just 100 off, i could probably get near 200 on ebay or locally around here...
I am told there are NO internal changes, just its made out of aluminum, so couldnt you sell gutted ones for a cheaper price and we retro owners could just transfer our guts into them?
There are probably problems with this that i dont see but maybe it could work?

Thanks.

petefol
12-24-2002, 12:39 PM
from this thread X-valves in the STORE NOW!!!!!!! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61071)

Originally posted by cphilip
Guys with Retro vavles to trade in!!!! Give me an email and I do you better on trade than that $100. Pay Pal is good. Need your Valves, Sears, Old bolts and Springs in the deal. Your gonna get a new set of them anyway so you do not need them. Check with me and Tunaman about this. We want a few of them old working Retro's.

magman007
12-24-2002, 12:48 PM
guys, dont send in your level 10's! why be stupid? your all complaining about retro's not getting more money, well send it in in its lv 7 configuration and sell the level 10 separately. that way you can make a little more back.

magnj
12-24-2002, 01:03 PM
thats true, maybe ill do that, hmm

Kevmag
12-24-2002, 01:22 PM
Better yet. Sell your Retro Valve and L10 separately.

RT Valve - $180-200
L10 - going for at least $70 on EBay

BajaBoy
12-24-2002, 01:42 PM
yes! this would be a great idea. Tom please think about this one.

cphilip
12-24-2002, 01:49 PM
Sell em guys! Tuna and I need a few and you can make more off of them like kev said. Sell em!!!!

Butterfingers
12-24-2002, 03:37 PM
WHY?

Im so perfectly happy with my Stainless retro L10. Tried and true and tuned to the max. Its the same valve just 3 oz heavier and probalbly alot more durable.

If you want t lighten stuff up dont look at the valve look at the body rail thats where alot of the heft is.

Besides I wouldent dare touch the setup I have now ;) (giggles like a little schoolgirl)

paint magnet
12-24-2002, 08:14 PM
See my thread

QUINCYMASSGUY
12-25-2002, 12:50 AM
Hey CPhillip and whoever else is interested, due to the low trade-in value I am selling my Level 10 on EBAY with an option to buy the Minimag 4-star valve as well. Same name on Ebay, Quincymassguy, and I didn't set the reserve ridiculously high either. You can get the 4-STAR valve assembly, the Level 10 installed and working perfectly, all the other parts of the Level 10 kit, the original bolt, the original power tube parts, and spring in perfect condition for $180.00! Just bid $80.00 and select the option to send another $100 for the full valve assembly. Once I sell this I can get my Xmag Valve so it works out well for you, me, and Airgun Designs as it will mean business from me for the new Xmag valve which I am not buying unless I can sell my current valve. Check it out! :D

<B>Keep this sort of thing in classifieds forum. Will leave for now. -Miscue</B>