PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who like Techno...

digitard
12-24-2002, 12:41 PM
I started running a live365 station on my website ...various genre's of Techno (not just one type all day) ...

So far we've got:
= Hardcore
= Happycore
= Trance
= House
= Drum-n-Bass in the mixes ... full 60min mixes streamed all day 24/7 and live mixes once a week.

Check it out at www.plur2k.com and on the main page click the **NEW** Plur2K Radio link and listen for a bit, tell me what you think of the page and station and if you'd recommend anything.

Sincerely,
Dave K

mag-hatter
12-24-2002, 03:15 PM
sounds sweet but i cant find the button to click on :(. do i have to be a member?

digitard
12-24-2002, 07:18 PM
Hey,
Yeah you have to sign up for LIVE365 right now (until we get our new server) but its a free signup ...

go to www.live365.com and sign up for a listener account .. then go to www.plur2k.com/plur2klive.html and click PLAY

Sincerely,
Dave K

Nobody077
12-24-2002, 07:56 PM
Im listening right now, so far sound's good:) the current server has a good upstream, no digital tinny sound like most music streams. I like:D I dident have to sign up or sign in, I did pick to use realplayer not the 365 software maby thats why? My only dislike is it has poped up twice while I typed this, but I guess you gota pay the bills somehow. Keep up the good work

digitard
12-24-2002, 09:56 PM
The popups aren't my doing ... it was either deal with the popup's or the server was like 90 bucks a month + all sorts of other fee's .... since im a poor kid i had to say ok to the popups

but my friend is hooking me up with a new server soon that will be PURE shoutcast setup (winamp/realplayer) no signups or ads or anything .. i'll let ya know when I get the new server.

Sincerely,
Dave

cris8762
12-24-2002, 11:40 PM
very nice....a new fav. site!!!