PDA

View Full Version : Valve trade in???

themann2003
12-24-2002, 05:53 PM
Hey I had a few questions on the valve that came with my micromag. On the first external half of the valve, it says '68 Mic', and then cotinues on the second half as 'inimag.' Then, at the bottom it says AIR Valve. Just makin' sure that this is an AIR Valve. Plus, is Tom going to accept trade-ins for the AIR Valve for the X-Valve on the GO RETRO! Program??? Even if he doesn't give a big discount, do you think he would give a small one at least? Thanks for the help. X-Valves....drooooolll

Jonesie
12-24-2002, 06:01 PM
The GoReTro program is aimed at Classic Valve owners. You can send either a Classic Valve or Stainless ReTro and receive the discount...

DiRTyBuNNy
12-24-2002, 06:03 PM
or step up and trade it for an X-Valve!!!

wimag
12-24-2002, 08:32 PM
sounds like you have two different halves of valves. I thought the micromag valve was lazer engraved all the way across the valve and reg as a micromag. Could be wrong, but it seems strange. Does the reg have any serial number on it?
Yes it is an AIR valve.

Also make sure that the valve sent in for the go-retro is complete stock AGD parts.
Micromag engraved valves are good to go though, just have all stock parts on, including the bolt.