PDA

View Full Version : Trans-Siberian Orchestra......the best christmas song ever

Jonno06
12-24-2002, 09:50 PM
I would just like to tell everyone on AO about a great song.It is by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra...The song itself is called "christmas eve/serijevo"(not sure if its serejevo..or whatever)..but yea..i love this song..

(btw..its an X-mas song..)

gimp
12-24-2002, 11:01 PM
I think I know what your talking about. If I'm correct, then yeah. It's pretty good.

irbodden
12-24-2002, 11:05 PM
HARDCORE STUFF ON ME RADIO

J
12-25-2002, 11:19 PM
Haha, yeah my dad bought that CD, it is pretty cool

Cope
12-25-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06
I would just like to tell everyone on AO about a great song.It is by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra...The song itself is called "christmas eve/serijevo"(not sure if its serejevo..or whatever)..but yea..i love this song..

(btw..its an X-mas song..)

Hey Jonno,thats funny...me and the family were listening to that CD by TSO last night called "Christmas Eve and other stories".
Yeah,that song you are talking about "Christmas Eve/ Sarajevo" IS really cool. I went and listened to it again after I read your post.
The instrumentals on this album really rock. This is the kind of Christmas music I like.
I don't really like the songs with vocals though. That dude's voice kind of gets on my nerves.
These guys are really good at taking old standards and rocking them up. Thumbs up here.

magman007
12-26-2002, 12:05 AM
that song totally rules, thats like the really rockish one right? and they totally bust in with the elecric guitars...

i live TSO!!!!! its so friggin cool... il actually listen ti it in the middle of the summer!

ok im a lilttle over bored, but its cool music....i wanna see em live

Cope
12-26-2002, 12:31 AM
Here is a link to some more info on the album with "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24" on it.
There are audio samples at the bottom of the page too.

http://www.fye.com/catalog/musicProduct.jhtml?itemId=10192204

Jonno06
12-26-2002, 10:49 AM
Yes....

/me is going to have to stop by FYE Music when he goes to the mall to get the TSO cd....

I first heard that song while i was in CHAMPS sports store...it was on a music channel,and i was like,wow,this rocks,so i looked at the tv,and i saw who it was by and such...

then i heard it again on xmas eve like 2 times..

i want to hear it right now:(

EsPo
12-26-2002, 04:45 PM
i gave my parents tickets to see them for christmas...lucky bastards;)

RetroEclipseMan
12-26-2002, 06:18 PM
Yeah that song totally rocks. I was listening to it last night.

Sir Chopsalot
12-26-2002, 07:23 PM
one of my friends just let me listen to it and i now need to go buy this cd. soooooo great

dogEmedic
12-26-2002, 07:33 PM
Their none christmas stuff is cool, Beethovens(sp) last night is really good. I like some of that classical stuff but TSO put a good sound to it.

Alan