PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye in Action! Film at 11!

Josh2Xtremes
12-25-2002, 04:02 AM
Ok, so maybe it's not actually film...but here's a photo I have of our fearless leader slinging some of the FIVE CASES he shot in California. This was an exciting moment for me: While my amazing writer/photographer Bea Youngs was taking this photo, I was on the other end of Tom's XMag. That's right, at this very moment Tom Kaye and Josh Silverman were duking it out with XMags, and in this case, Tom won; he caught me coming out of the trenches and smacked me in the goggles. I suppose that's what I get for daring to shoot at the Master of the Mag WITH a Mag. He had that whole karma thing working for him.
I had a blast at Worr Lords and shot two cases myself, most of it with my new XMag! Guys, girls, it's WORTH THE WAIT, it's a KILLING MACHINE. Hey Clowns, it was a pleasure meeting you, shooting at you, and photographing you. Evil Inc, it was a pleasure meeting you all (remind me never to mess with you guys), Dirty Bunny and the AO Gang, it was great hanging out with you guys, and Tom, as usual it was an honor and a pleasure. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

DiRTyBuNNy
12-25-2002, 04:44 AM
yup boys and girls...Josh said 5 cases...and he barely played the second day...Tom's X made the best impression of paintball gatling gun that i've ever seen...

minimag187
12-25-2002, 10:26 AM
Tom's X made the best impression of paintball gatling gun that i've ever seen... Lol I bet it did.

spacemanspiff
12-25-2002, 11:02 AM
HEHE I like the guy standing next to Tom and watching the C&C in action. Hes probably drooling under that mask.:D

Blennidae
12-25-2002, 11:16 AM
Whats the ref holding up? Are those disclaimers?
"The X-mag is not full auto, look who is shooting it. Please head to the dead box and stop whining. Thank you" :D

Josh2Xtremes
12-25-2002, 09:07 PM
Actually we were playing "soccer rules" and Tom is getting a yellow card for blowing my head off. :D

magman007
12-25-2002, 11:53 PM
what the? im confused, care to elaborate josh? Also, is this josh silverman?

FalconGuy016
12-26-2002, 12:05 AM
hey thats cool
I wish I could go to all these fun things

Josh2Xtremes
12-26-2002, 12:14 AM
Magman, yes it's me, Josh Silverman. And there's not much to elaborate on, it's a joke...I noticed in that photo that the ref holding the scenario mission card looked just like the refs in soccer when they give a player a yellow card for some rule infraction, and since Tom smacked me in the goggles then shot me in the neck leaving the field, I was commenting that he needed a yellow card. :D

magman007
12-26-2002, 12:19 AM
Haha gocha..... i was thinking tho... soccer rules would be interesting... eh?

Lookin foreward to your next pb2x contribution... and happy channuka(sorry if i spelled that wrong)

Josh2Xtremes
12-26-2002, 12:22 AM
Thanks Magman! Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to you too. What would you like to see next from Paintball 2Xtremes and myself?

magman007
12-26-2002, 12:28 AM
well, pb2x has been a great resource for many people alike.

I was hoping, you would do a RnD tests tho... Test air systems and markers alike..

If you are going to test markers, test things like consistency etc...

THat is what really interests me, and i cannot seem to find much of it in your magazine, for this reason, i subscribe to facefull, and purchase pb2x on the shelf when i see something i like, luckilly, that is usually always.

Also, i really enjoyed your build a custom cocker run of articles... and i remember an article, a little over a year ago, entitleds building the competitive automag, what i would like to see is this article re worked. When i read it a year ago, i found it flawed, and it could be worked uppon and updated. That would impress me... as well as a tuning guide for level 10 explained in your magazine would be a nice touch.

I say this, because i hjave noticed your competitors doing like wise, like apg's how to install the flatline barrel on your m98

Also, since you have one, and have been on the recieving end of one, a review of the x-mag!!! Cant wait to hear from ya!