PDA

View Full Version : what should I get w/ 160$

bunkermaster10
12-25-2002, 04:14 AM
I have 160 dollars to spend on the automag classic. What should I get should I get the blade intellifeed trigger 110$ or a nice new barrel like the All american 75$ or should I get level 10 80$ with a barrel or what? Also doesn't the intellifeed help prevent choping balls because u can't short stroke right? I think I want intellifeed with a nice barrel? But I want your opinions?

bunkermaster10
12-25-2002, 04:26 AM
I just ordered the intellifeed with the all american barrel and parts kit. What do yall think about that?

IcantBelieveit
12-25-2002, 07:27 AM
should have gotten the level 10

Blennidae
12-25-2002, 10:41 AM
If he was not having any chopping problems and was still shooting a stock barrel, his choices were good ones. The I-frame may let him shoot faster and that could lead to out shooting the hopper and we know where that goes... :)

toymyster
12-25-2002, 02:16 PM
Yes indeed!! We have all been down that road before!!!

Derman2k
12-25-2002, 10:48 PM
Getting an Intelliframe won't stop chopping completely...but i find it a bit harder to chop with one

digitard
12-26-2002, 09:31 AM
Yeah,
No trigger can "stop" short stroking, but the leverage design on the Intelliframe lighten the chances of you doing it, its very nice ... I have a nikel blade frame.

Next you should get the Level 10 kit ... or maybe send in your valve to AGD and get the XValve and then your set .

Sincerely,
Dave

paintbattler
12-26-2002, 10:23 AM
what is ur current setup anyways?

FF7_SD_Masamune
12-26-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by digitard
Yeah,
No trigger can "stop" short stroking, but the leverage design on the Intelliframe lighten the chances of you doing it, its very nice ... I have a nikel blade frame.

Next you should get the Level 10 kit ... or maybe send in your valve to AGD and get the XValve and then your set .

Sincerely,
Dave

Ehh heh heh, I have way too many questions my first few days...... what is an x-valve? Is it like a retro valve... or is it from ADGE or something?

digitard
12-26-2002, 11:53 AM
The XValve <b>IS</b> a ReTro valve, but its got a full aluminum body to make it lighter and its got the LEVEL 10 kit already built in .... you can send your old classic valve back to AGD and choose the "GO RETRO" program and get the XValve w/ level 10 built in for 225 ... gooood deal since the old retro was 200 bucks and the level 10 was 85 bucks by itself.

Sincerely,
Dave

bunkermaster10
12-27-2002, 07:16 AM
My setup now is the black powerfeed automag. I have on it a ugly expanison chamber, some old smart parts barrel, and steel bradied hoses. But now since I ordered the I-frame and the new smart parts AA w/ freak front it should look a lot nicer. I'm thinking next I should get Level 10 and a new gas tru grip and marco lines and I should be set. Also I'm running Co2. I play in germany on an american airfoce base and they have no compressed air. So no retro valve for me.

magnj
12-28-2002, 10:57 AM
oh thats rough, be careful with macro lines, they have a tendancy to leak on me. I would def. suggest level 10 it has mad my life so much easire lol. also no more loosing squeeges