PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best custom work airsmith?

ß.C.
12-25-2002, 09:47 AM
Just as the title says. I really want my mag to be made one of a kind for sure and want to have some custom work done on it. I've looked at doc nickel but he's VERY BUSY. I was thinking, are there any alternatives who you have dealed with in the pass? If yes what did they specialize in? I need stuff powder coated, milled, and need some thread altering(adapters, or change the threads completely)

PLEASE LMK,
Benny

irbodden
12-25-2002, 10:19 AM
Depending on your project, Tyson from the boards does good work on triggers, body rails, polishing etc.

But, whose the BEST airsmith? One of the best for sure, Punisher...

His work is amazing and like no other-

Timmee
12-25-2002, 11:00 AM
I don't know how much of what you're looking for that he can do, but I've had good dealings with BigMatt. He brought my PMI 1 back from the dead, and he had it back to me about a half a week sooner than he quoted me (I also sent it to him during a slow time).

Kevmaster
12-25-2002, 12:50 PM
i like Doc. he made me(ill get it soon) a new upper reciever for my Rainmaker that will take a warp feed in the side. It has taken about 2 months though. very cheap for the work. other shops estimated $400 or so he was just over half--so hes not ripping you off

TheGreyMage
12-25-2002, 01:45 PM
fear factory paintball is supposuvly very good. he has gotten good feedback over on pbnation in the scustom guns board, and some hight praise from lee kinny aka punisher himself.

mykroft
12-25-2002, 06:34 PM
Doc Nickel & Punisher are pretty much the best out there. For Milling, Jackal Customs at http://www.g3pb.com is also excellent.

The Above-mentioned airsmiths are the best for custom work, for simple teching/revival of old markers there are quite a number of good ones kicking around.

confedman75
12-25-2002, 06:42 PM
I dont have a favorite "airsmith" when ever i want a mod done to my gun I just take it to work. Since we're not specifically a "paintball" custom shop, I sometimes have to send my gun into a proshop when ever it's down/broken.

Thordic
12-25-2002, 07:24 PM
Our very own Brad Nestle (BradAGD), one of AGD's satellite techs, from PaintballMaxx in Texas, is also supposed to be an excellent airsmith. He'll be doing some custom work on my PGP in the relatively near future.

ß.C.
12-25-2002, 08:45 PM
thanks guys! If anyone knows an airsmith who can do everything for me then please, LMK :D

Muzikman
12-26-2002, 11:29 AM
For what you want to do, I suggest dropping White Wolf an email. You are not looking for an Airsmith like Doc, Punisher, Palmers, etc...

http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/

ß.C.
12-26-2002, 11:46 AM
OMG THIS HELPS SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO CLUE

Bartman
12-26-2002, 07:20 PM
Hands down

Ken at www.kpcustoms.com
Doc at www.docsmachine.com

With Whitewolf and Punisher commingin a close second to these 2 guys.

I have had work done by both KPcustoms and by Doc, and I have to say the work was well done, on time, amd blew my mind how nice it was.

Just my 2 cents worth, hope it helps, and I will catch you in hte middle.

Bartman
team I have noIdea
www.ihni.com
AKA The knights of the not so round table-EMR's quest fo r the holly grail