PDA

View Full Version : Color Help(also macro help, again)

confedman75
12-26-2002, 01:27 AM
Alright if you havent read one of my older posts it pretty much says simply, do to issues I cannot afford that sexy looking xmag. because of that im getting a 68 classic first, then use that as my back up when i get my Xmag. Also since im cheap once i get my Xmag ill strip my 68 classic(and put that parts on the Xmag)and then just change parts if the Xmag breaks. Note - I will get that sexy sexy looking xmag(in a year or so). So anyways enough history will an all red setup look best on a GRAY, BLACK, or POLISHED classic body? Secondly i see how alot of macro hoses bend out far like this(at the bottom). is there a possibility to have a striaght(90 degree) macro setyup on a mag? no bends

confedman75
12-26-2002, 01:30 AM
A

confedman75
12-26-2002, 01:36 AM
a

mykroft
12-26-2002, 02:03 AM
You can do a straight setup on a mag, but it will obstruct your hand. For best looks, go chrome body. For best performance, reliability and safety, ditch that Macro for SS Braid.

Brak
12-26-2002, 01:01 PM
i like black the most, and definitely go for SS hose, i have heard bad stuff about macro

personman
12-26-2002, 01:14 PM
http://www.fittingsandadapters.com/greaswhiphos1.html
Go with that stuff.
Some people like macro but I dont :(

TheJester
12-26-2002, 02:41 PM
go w/ polished, my minimag is just plain sexy polished, look at her in my sig. i would go w/ stainless if i were you, i have beef against macro, one time when i was useing it, i slide into a bunker (and i slide on my knees, so it's not like i dove in head 1st) something most have hit, cause right then and there my macro blew, venting all my air, yea, it sucked, that's worse than haveing a cO2 burst disk blow on you. oh, and i have never used macro ever since

confedman75
12-26-2002, 05:26 PM
i dont know about polished with red, "thejester" take a look at your gun again and pretend every upgrade on it were red, but the body was polished. do you still think that looks better than black?