PDA

View Full Version : To Halo users...

CFD323
12-26-2002, 10:20 AM
I've heard that the Halo's don't work well with black shelled or half-black shelled paints. What do you do when you play open games or tournaments and the field-only paint is black or half-black shelled paint ?

Evil Bob
12-26-2002, 11:32 AM
What they don't work with is non-reflective shells in black, like RPS Advantage Green Marbelizers. I used to shoot green exclusively until the Advantage shell came out, I have since changed to using Purple Marbs which start and stop the HALO B without a hitch.

-Evil Bob

CFD323
12-26-2002, 11:38 AM
so what you're saying is that I should be ok to use the Diablo half-black shelled paint since it's reflective right ?

-=Squid=-
12-26-2002, 01:20 PM
I have a HALOB and have never had any trouble with shooting black shelled paint, or completely black paint. It always worked great, erm, well until I put energizer e2 bats in it...it feeds so fast it breaks paint in the hopper non stop :eek: :eek:

Kevmaster
12-26-2002, 01:27 PM
I know that i one day took out black paint and it failed miserably. it was a HALO A at the time, now i have a B, but i have yet to go back to black paint. the HALO website even says that it cant see black paint

Trigger_Happy
12-26-2002, 06:03 PM
Just do what I do! All you have to do to get it to work is spray paint your balls gold! Don't spray them all at the same time, though, spray each ball individualy! Sure it will take hours, but are you serious about this sport or not!?! If you find that your paint turns to mush, or is no longer accurate, just run around quacking like a duck! Use my step by step system, and you will have no problems....ever.

Contact me via PM for more tech tips. I know everything there is to know about paintball! Like this one: Cockers shoot further and more accurately than everything else. Or maybe this nugget of wisdom will help: When in doubt, wear pants. Very few people like a nude baller!

Once again, contact me via PM for $2.99 a minute for more helpful tips!