PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: TEAM SFL! and E-maggers alike

magman007
12-26-2002, 11:24 PM
OK SFL ers....
and e-maggers

Right now i have confirmed a trip to the IAO. Who else can confirm and mark it on their callendar. I figured this would be a precourser to the Wc. I want to do this. I figured 7 man. This is open sflers will have precidence over others, as it is for team sfl, but all are welcome to sign up. IM looking to fill a 7 man novice roster. Who is with me.

if you can confirm by next week, tell me. thanks

yeahthatsme
12-26-2002, 11:28 PM
i only have a retromag... but if you need a back player i'll try to go!!! i dunno when i can confirm, it'll probably not be till like february(long long long story) but i would love to play!!!

why novice? why not rookie?

magman007
12-26-2002, 11:46 PM
why novice? because im a novice player..... and well every one on tam sfl has consented to novice.... IM really lookin for the sfl team guys then e-mags, but if we need ya,il let you know

Cypres0099
12-27-2002, 02:53 AM
When and where is the IAO?

I only have an emag right now but might be getting some form of xmag soon.... does that count.

magman007
12-27-2002, 11:25 AM
Iao this year is earlier than before, this year, it is July 16th-20th

E-mags, sfl's, x-mags, micros and alike are all welcome as i stated above. Priority will be givin to sfl'ers. Sorry, but it is team SFL.

IF we need to fill a squad, then mags alike will be welcomed.

other than that, i hope more people can confirm

Kevmaster
12-27-2002, 05:38 PM
Mag Man, is it legal to play for a novice team and a rookie team? i think the Rainmaker All Stars(which im Co-Captain of) are playing rookie. if its legal to play with you guys on SFL...you know im there homie!!(damn, plyaing back for two 7 man teams = one hell of a lotta paint @ $90/case....goddam!!!)

irbodden
12-27-2002, 06:45 PM
I'll be at IAO...

Good luck at putting a team together

magman007
12-27-2002, 06:46 PM
i think you can, there is no reason a lower level player cant play in an upper level, unless they think your sand bagging. Are you registered with the nppl?

i know i should do this, and we all should, as to disprove anyproblems in this way.

rick, wanna play? grab your self an e-mag bro! you got 10 on order! lol

irbodden
12-27-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by magman007
i think you can, there is no reason a lower level player cant play in an upper level, unless they think your sand bagging. Are you registered with the nppl?

i know i should do this, and we all should, as to disprove anyproblems in this way.

rick, wanna play? grab your self an e-mag bro! you got 10 on order! lol

uhm I aint getting any of em' :(

If you guys have any problems down the road, let me know and I might be able to fill in, but I'd rather not commite at this point.

Kevmaster
12-27-2002, 07:39 PM
magman, NPPL has no idea who i am. ive only played 1 year tourny ball...making me in my area a novice....to NPPL a rookie still

cris8762
12-27-2002, 09:35 PM
pssshhh.....Kev and his silly RM's....what a joke:p :p :p ;) :D

Kevmaster
12-27-2002, 11:15 PM
you are just wishing you had a rainmaker like mine....one where the vert feed spins around!!!

Curly
12-28-2002, 03:54 PM
I am 99% certain that you cannot play on two teams competing in the same event. Especially teams that are in different levels ie rookie and novice. You would however be able to play on one 5 man and one 7man team.