PDA

View Full Version : Paintball on the Anna Nicole Show

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
12-29-2002, 01:08 AM
I was on my comp a few minutes ago and I hear my dad yell my name. He told me to turn it to 46 and she enough, it was anna nicole playing paintball. Anyone else see this?

TooDamnSweet
12-29-2002, 02:27 PM
I caught the end of it. I don't watch her show but I was fliping through the channels and saw the last minute or two. Didn't look to me like she would be playing again LOL

GreasyPigeon
12-29-2002, 02:45 PM
yeah i only saw the end of it...damn she is ugly! give he the shizzers

shartley
12-29-2002, 02:51 PM
Saw a glimpse of it quite a while ago…. Yup, it was paintball. Yup, it was Smith. That about covers it.

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-29-2002, 03:06 PM
LOL shartley i think you summed it all up, but didnt she use to be hott or something or was she the chick that marryed the guy so when he died she would get the money

GreasyPigeon
12-29-2002, 03:09 PM
yep she married so old dude and when he died she got all his cash, but she is still ugly.

yeahthatsme
12-29-2002, 03:30 PM
i posted this a while ago dude:D

that was funny when she shot the ref though.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
12-29-2002, 03:43 PM
She got hit in the hair and never wanted to touch a paintball gun again.

TooDamnSweet
12-29-2002, 04:27 PM
She used to be a Guess model.
http://www.guess.com/Images/ModelsAndMore/bios/anna_image_1.jpg

http://www.guess.com/Images/ModelsAndMore/bios/anna_image_2.jpg

She was also in Playboy, she was the covergirl in March 1992 and a Playmate of the year in 1993.

Just an FYI. I neither like or dislike her since I don't know much about her.

Quiet
12-29-2002, 08:06 PM
Could this be the harbinger of impending doom come upon paintball. Shattner is one thing he's kinda cool in his way, but Anna Nicole Smith and Steven Segal:(
I'm not sure I like the way this is headed.

shartley
12-30-2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Quiet
Could this be the harbinger of impending doom come upon paintball. Shattner is one thing he's kinda cool in his way, but Anna Nicole Smith and Steven Segal:(
I'm not sure I like the way this is headed.
What? Come on…..

Let’s be serious. Segal is not a Paintball Spokesperson. What have you seen him do with paintball since that ONE TIME thing? And Nicole…. She wasn’t doing anything but PLAYING the game. LOL What impending doom is there in that? I know a lot more “normal” people that are worse for paintball than these two are. Take a look around your local field the next time you go…

As for Shatner…. Honestly? Does anyone think he will be a “face” for paintball? I doubt it.

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-30-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
She used to be a Guess model.
http://www.guess.com/Images/ModelsAndMore/bios/anna_image_1.jpg

http://www.guess.com/Images/ModelsAndMore/bios/anna_image_2.jpg

She was also in Playboy, she was the covergirl in March 1992 and a Playmate of the year in 1993.

Just an FYI. I neither like or dislike her since I don't know much about her.

She needs to start looking like that agian then i would like her

Lone Wolf2
12-30-2002, 11:31 AM
I missed the paintball one but i saw on one where she got stuck in a chair and also she was chasin her dog in a hotel room and tryed to crawl threw the table legs and couldnt fit.It was hilarous.Her hips r like this ( ).There 2 times bigger than the rest of her body.

Quiet
12-30-2002, 05:16 PM
I was refering to people using paintball for the image rather than desire to play and enjoy the game. Shattner was doing it as something he thought would be fun I'm sure but I think Segal was just trying to boost his image, and some publicist was doing the same for Anna.

shartley
12-30-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Quiet
I was refering to people using paintball for the image rather than desire to play and enjoy the game. Shattner was doing it as something he thought would be fun I'm sure but I think Segal was just trying to boost his image, and some publicist was doing the same for Anna.
Shatner was not doing it because he thought it would be fun… he did it to bring light (and money) to his Charity… AND thought it would be fun. But the Charity was the main reason.

Segal does not need Paintball to BOOST his image…. LOL I would be willing to bet it was the other way around. ;)

As for Anna… she did not “use paintball to boost her image” either. Sorry. The Anna Show is all about Anna, and she does a lot of things. This was just one small thing she did. She also goes to strip clubs, raced go-carts, and countless other things. Does she do that to boost her image too? Do you play paintball to boost your image? ;)

Her show is a “reality” show focusing on her every day to day life (sad as it is)….. I don’t think the director or her publicist called her up and said “Anna, why don’t you go play paintball. It will boost your ratings and image!” :D More likely they make a big list of “fun” things to do, and then they work their way down them.

Now if you want to talk about folks using Paintball to increase THEIR images… you don’t need to look outside paintball for that.

Quiet
12-30-2002, 09:43 PM
Ahh,
Now I understand your angle on this, wasn't too sure what you were getting at before.

TheMagGuy
12-30-2002, 10:56 PM
I was flipping through channels at 2am and saw that too, but anyways thats one of the worst shows on tv.

halB
12-31-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by SpongeBobSquarePants

She needs to start looking like that agian then i would like her

she already got rich by banging a geezer, i think she can look like whatever the hell she wants now. besides... after that old guy... whod want to think bout her sexually?