PDA

View Full Version : ricochet or 12v revy

EsPo
12-29-2002, 12:27 PM
i just broke my hopper trying to intellifeed it, what should i get now?

Kevmaster
12-29-2002, 01:27 PM
howd you break your hopper...i dont know of many breaks tat arnt fixable with $15

ChucktheMAGician
12-29-2002, 01:28 PM
Won't you be trying to intelli the next one? If so can rico's be intellied, if not there's your answer. Regerdless I'd still pic a revy, for looks and loading style!

EsPo
12-29-2002, 01:37 PM
my friends dad is really good with electronics and he couldnt fix it, plus, i just ran into some money, so i might as well just buy another one.

i will be intellifeeding the next one, well i wont,but someone i know who has done it before will be.

ricos prolly cant be intellifed, but there would be no point to, they already spin every time you pull the trig... its vibration sensored.. i think

yeahthatsme
12-29-2002, 03:05 PM
i would go revvy

and btw, ricos arent vib sensored, they have a pressure like sensor thingy...

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-29-2002, 03:35 PM
Nither buy a Eggo 2:D

Kevmaster
12-29-2002, 03:46 PM
Riccos can be IFed very easy...maybe easier than a revvie

mykroft
12-29-2002, 06:34 PM
Why not just buy a new X-Board for your current Rev? You may need to add a new Servo as well, but thta's still cheaper than a new hopper.

Go for the Revvy over the Rico though, same performance, cheaper, quieter.

PsychoMag
12-29-2002, 08:25 PM
My choice is a rico, the revvie is a blimp. The rico is intellifeed-able, but there is no need to, since the rico spins with everyball drop anyways. And dont buy an egg2, I watched players trashing them today at the field cuz they are shredders of the holy paintballs...looks like VL still sux with that design, saw a halo B shred paint today too...very interesting...

EsPo
12-29-2002, 08:55 PM
ok, egg II wont work with warp very well from what i hear. if i didnt have warp i would have gotten eggII

well, everything inside the rev is messed up, so i would need to buy everything inside... my eye cracked in half, i messed up intellifeeding, and everything else got wet.....

toysallround
12-29-2002, 10:22 PM
Caution using a rico with a warp.

When you lay a warp-fed marker on its side neither the rico, nor the revy, will feed balls into the neck of the hopper. When you bring the marker back upright the paintballs, in a rico, will occasionally ( it happens often) jam without dropping a ball into the neck. Since the rico only spins when a ball passes the sensor, you have no balls being fed and nothing to tell the rico to spin and clear the jam. You have to either hit the reset button to make it spin, or give it a good shake, to clear the jam and start feeding again. The revy will spin anytime there is no ball in the neck blocking the sensor, no jamming!!

I quit using the rico and went to the revy, no more problems.