PDA

View Full Version : Intellifeed Theory

PolishSausage
12-29-2002, 06:03 PM
After I went skiing today I stopped by radio shack to pick a few things up, and saw something very interesting. Its basically two sensors that can be hooked up one thing or another and will intereact with eachother.

Now what stops someone from picking these up and riging them up just like a regular intellifeed but w/o the visibe wires? They are very small and could easily be rigged to do the same job that the regular wires would.

Comments/ Suggestions?

luke
12-29-2002, 07:44 PM
It’s not a new idea, Tom was talking about this a year or so ago. I don’t know if he knows about these particular sensors or not though……….

RetroEclipseMan
12-29-2002, 07:51 PM
Would you mind saying what type of sensors they are. I'd like to check them out to see if it'd be worth trying them out.

PolishSausage
12-29-2002, 08:26 PM
I didn't take down names, but they were radio shack brand sensors, two to a pack. $30 I think...If there still in stock tomorrow I'll pick up a pair, there was only one pack left

K-villeplayer
12-29-2002, 09:31 PM
Sweet, tell us how it works out when you get it set up. Also, the names of the sensors would be nice to have too:D .

Thanks
ANdrew

Jonesie
12-30-2002, 10:03 AM
I think I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Check out this thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27464&highlight=wireless) in Deep Blue. It's a thread I started with my old screen name.

I could never get it to work, mainly because of my inexperience with electronics. I couldn't figure out what to hook what to...

If you get it to work, please let me know. I'd be interested to see how everything hooks together.

Later ~ Jonesie