PDA

View Full Version : Intellifeed to a Evelution 1?

Smegma
12-29-2002, 10:32 PM
I was hoping to wire an intelliframe from a marker I just recenly purchased (it's in the mail) to my current evelution hopper. Is it possible to hook up an intelliframe to an evelution 1 and if it is possible how would I do it? Thanks for your help in advance.

paintballbeaver
12-30-2002, 12:49 PM
why??? if you send your evo 1 into brass eagle they send you an evo2 he he just thought you might like to know

Smegma
12-30-2002, 11:12 PM
I really dont believe that. Could you show me some creditable information please. Can anyone asnwer my first qeustion?

Kevmaster
12-31-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by paintballbeaver
why??? if you send your evo 1 into brass eagle they send you an evo2 he he just thought you might like to know

I just spoke with one of the guys at Brass Eagle. Speedy Mercer tells me as follows:

At events such as World Cup ViewLoader DID take them and do a trade. If you would like to trade it in, call BE Customer Serivce as It did in fact end at World Cup.

hope that helps.

However, I know that IFeeding a Evo I is harder than a Revvie. I remember when i was looking to get a new board for my Tribal(back in the day) Air Soldier(Have Blue) could NOT IFeed my Evo, but could IFeed the Revvie. Dont know the speficics though

personman
12-31-2002, 03:47 PM
If my memory serves me right, the evolution uses the servo motor, which is easy to hack into.. I just couldnt tell you how because I dont have an evolution, but you take off the baseplate and hook up the intellifeed wire in there some where..

EsPo
12-31-2002, 04:09 PM
i wouldnt suggest cutting random wires, unless your kinda good with electronics...

<---- electrotard.

Smegma
01-02-2003, 12:53 AM
Does anyone have anymore information regarding wiring up the intellifeed or the possible trading in of the evelution I for an evelution II?

Dern
01-02-2003, 04:54 AM
Try callin Brass Eagle or emailing them and ask them how you could intellifeed it. I bet if they would tell you if they can because their products would then have an extra feature that could be advertised.

Kevmaster
01-02-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by kevmaster

I just spoke with one of the guys at Brass Eagle. Speedy Mercer tells me as follows:

At events such as World Cup ViewLoader DID take them and do a trade. If you would like to trade it in, call BE Customer Serivce as It did in fact end at World Cup.

Thats the situation. If you want to trade it, call BE, and see what they say

as for BE telling you how to IFeed, not gunna happen...that means people start doing their own mods...which means dumbasses start doing hteir own mods...which means loaders get broken...which means reputations go down the toilet(however small it may be right now :p )