PDA

View Full Version : i got my manual but i gots some questions

yeahthatsme
12-30-2002, 05:33 PM
ok, when i registered my new retro i asked for a manual(thanks for the fast shipping agd!!!). it said on the site it was free but the invoice that came with it says i have to pay for the shipping. but the site said it was free so i dunno, does anybody know what i'm supposed to do?

TippmannMan
12-30-2002, 05:44 PM
usually thats what everybody gets you with. you always see deals online or on tv where something is free but of course you always have to pay shipping and handling unless otherwise mentioned. and how big was the manual i mean it seems AGD should have it on PDF format or something.

snakestang
12-30-2002, 06:08 PM
So, did you pay for the shipping? I mean it seems as though you have already received it. If you got it and did not pay the shipping then its truly free! I mean if you have it in your hands and they want you to pay for the shipping then make a copy of it and send it back COD:D

yeahthatsme
12-30-2002, 08:04 PM
it was shipped in a padded invelope and its a small manual that covers the basics, i havent paid anything but it says i have to send a check to agd in the next ten days for shipping, but the site said it was free.

deathstalker
12-30-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
...does anybody know what i'm supposed to do?
The way I understand it is shipping and handling are charged only if you order a video. Just give them a call and let them know you didn't order a video, just the manual. And the manual is on the internet, probably the reason it's free when you ask for one while registering your marker:

http://www.airgun.com/Images/rtmanual.pdf

Kudos for AGD actually sending out a product (videos) before they receive payment. Too many people will likely blow it off, saying "It's only five bucks!" However, these are the people who don't understand what an accounting nightmare five dollars can create. Not to mention it costs a lot of money paying someone to keep track of that 'five bucks'.