PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball DVD in Store NOW!!!!!!!!

AGD
12-30-2002, 06:39 PM
AO/Borg!

They are here! The Shatnerball DVD's are in stock now with a special bonus. The first 40 orders will get a set of 9 Spplatattack playing cards no extra charge! Once they are gone that it!! We are the only people selling the cards besides shatner.com so get 'em while they're hot!

Borg General (and the only person Shatner ever asked for a cease fire)

Shatner DVD in Store (http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=352&CATID=7)

Will Wood
12-30-2002, 06:40 PM
Sweet.

I'll have to order one.

Playing cards sound interesting.

manike
12-30-2002, 06:46 PM
/me is gutted he missed out on the cards because he ordered the DVD from Amazon.com to get it in the UK :(

manike

Load SM5
12-30-2002, 07:10 PM
Tom, did'nt you mention there is a version coming out from the Borg perspective? Was that what Shannon was filming?

AGD
12-30-2002, 08:03 PM
Turns out that Paramount did not license anything other than the game and if we did the video we would get sued. Since we were not going to make any money off it, it was not worth persuing.

AGD

Load SM5
12-30-2002, 08:08 PM
Hate to hear that. I was looking forward to seeing the truth on film. Maybe I'll catch the raw footage he shot sometime.

hitech
12-30-2002, 08:16 PM
BTW, our very own Capo has a "Shatnerball" trading card that is included in the set (yes, I have the set). :D

agdemagman69
12-30-2002, 10:17 PM
I got cards with the dvd i won at the chat party.

There awesome!

(p.s Tom, i got a card with you on it!!!! you have to autograph it for me sometime:rolleyes: )

cphilip
12-30-2002, 11:05 PM
yes I have my Capo and my Tom cards already! Got em from Santa! :)

AutomagRT1483
12-30-2002, 11:44 PM
SWEET!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!:eek:

Dayspring
12-30-2002, 11:44 PM
I think those DVD's should come autographed ;)

And I have my cards as well. I want them autographed too!

SlipknotX556
12-30-2002, 11:47 PM
Just ordered. :)

behemoth
12-31-2002, 11:33 AM
I got it from santa too, i had my own thread regarding it, but...o well...ones started by tom are always gonna prevail!

the only thing i didnt understand was the cards says capo has only been playing for a year?!?!?!?!
ive been playing for a year and a half and i suck!

xtreme paintball
12-31-2002, 08:16 PM
Ordered my DVD last night. Not certain, but I'm pretty sure I got there in time to get the cards. Yay!

Bront
01-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Anyone got pics of what the cards look like? I'm curious.

TooDamnSweet
01-03-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by manike
/me is gutted he missed out on the cards because he ordered the DVD from Amazon.com to get it in the UK :(

manike

Hey Manike,

Rey and I have an extra set of player cards from Shatnerball. PM me or Rey your mailing address and we'll send them to you. :D

Slapp
01-03-2003, 05:17 PM
Manike,

Remember shooting that camera man as we were making our push through Armageddon late in the day?

Well, that sequence as shot by that camera man made the extra film clips section of the DVD. You see the camera angle moving toward the edge of the building we were behind and then you see paint suddenly splatter across his lense. The paint was quickly followed by profuse apologies in a British accent. Ha!

He then swings the camera onto the two of us and I tell him "now you know how it feels to be a war correspondent".

Fun day, great memories!

manike
01-03-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Slapp
Manike,

Remember shooting that camera man as we were making our push through Armageddon late in the day?

Well, that sequence as shot by that camera man made the extra film clips section of the DVD. You see the camera angle moving toward the edge of the building we were behind and then you see paint suddenly splatter across his lense. The paint was quickly followed by profuse apologies in a British accent. Ha!

He then swings the camera onto the two of us and I tell him "now you know how it feels to be a war correspondent".

Fun day, great memories!

Yep absolutely! I even made a thread about it when I saw it on the DVD it's here! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60270)

It was a great time wasn't it :)

manike

leopardhead
01-03-2003, 08:22 PM
hey any Bea Youngs fans,
here's her review of Spplat Attack

http://www.spplatattack.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=16&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Paintballzer
01-04-2003, 05:23 PM
Is it any good? Hows the action, is it like real paintball, or is the action trying to tell a story?