PDA

View Full Version : new tank = what new to change

freek133
12-30-2002, 07:39 PM
I decided to take a good deal and get a Pure Energy 88/4500 tank...

Well this tank, being preset to 800 or so psi, is a good amount lower than my old (broken) adjustable tank, wich I ran my E-mag with at 950 psi.

With this change in psi, what should I change in the lvl 10 to compensate for this?

Since my battery is dead (do I have to buy an agd battery? Or is there another disposable one I can buy?) I have been running mechanical mode and with the new tank setup I have heard some shootdown, and some unneeded venting when trying to fire fast, and I think its the lower pressure coming from the tank thats causing it... so what do I need to change?

I have tried going to shorter springs... but it doesnt seem to affect anything.

thanks for the info
trey,

Spray Painter
12-30-2002, 08:06 PM
you might want to post this in the level 10 help thread in the tech forum.

freek133
12-31-2002, 12:01 PM
I sure would love a response...

and I dont want to double post something..

Mossman
12-31-2002, 01:23 PM
Oh my god. Why do you get an emag and i dont? why lord why?

1. the tank psi shouldnt change anything in your level 10 setup. All you will notice is a slightly less reactive manual mode and you may have to readjust your velocity (you should do that every time you air up though).

2. the battery is not disposable. There is a charger. If you dont like the battery and charger trade me for a sweet retro mag, it'll be the same thing as yours without a battery, a little lighter and prettier :)

Cypres0099
12-31-2002, 01:37 PM
lol mossman :)

I'm assuming that you bought your emag used, so if it didn't come with a charger you'll have to buy one from AGD.

As for the venting... 800 psi should be enough. The only thing I could suggest is to do what you've already done, or perhaps change a carrier.

freek133
12-31-2002, 01:57 PM
mossman, thanks for the info, all of that I already knew though, and i'll keep my emag thankyou;)

cypress, thanks most of all for the info, I recieved a charger and a wall adapter with the gun... But with the wall adapter, there is no charge going to the battery, I am trying it out in the car later today. I have plans to get some air sometime this week, so I will mess around with the carriers and fix her up.