PDA

View Full Version : New Toy!!!

AutoMaggot
12-30-2002, 09:36 PM
Figured I'd give one a try... so far I'm loving it... offers a MUCH smoother shot over any Impulse or Angel I've owned, and had that soft feeling of an autococker. Me likey!

FreshmanBob
12-30-2002, 09:38 PM
lol nice sticker
yeah those guns are reeeally smooth, I just don't know how they work enough to be able to fix one.

thevilduk
12-30-2002, 09:38 PM
lol, love the sticker!

Natricks are nice!

DryIce
12-30-2002, 09:41 PM
welcome to the club!

freeflow is on the way
will be here tommorow
pictures will follow

Sinnet
12-30-2002, 09:41 PM
sweet gun....

88 long on no drop?
hmm...
I just got a shocktech drop today that puts my 68 screw-in in a similar position to a rail-mount preset (reg right under the gripframe). Ive found though that even though its a smaller, more balanced setup, the tank pushes my elbow out and makes me a bigger profile... is that why you dont use a drop?

AutoMaggot
12-30-2002, 09:47 PM
88s really not bad... Im 6'3", 220 Lbs... so I can handle it :D

Yeah, when I go back to school, I'm having Ethan do the Freeflow mods for me. :)

*edit*

Sinnet, did you play the MACs?

EsPo
12-30-2002, 09:50 PM
:( nice gun.... but get it off the pavement!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a lil guy... 4'11 100 lbs even.. and i use a nice big DZ... thatskinda odd... lil people use big drops, big guys use lil drops hehe

K-villeplayer
12-30-2002, 09:57 PM
Although i am disappointed with your decision, I will suggest some site for you to get acquainted with for the matrix.

The first you may already know of www.thematrixcenter.com good for all of the info that you want.

This one is Trauma's home field. Almost everyone there owns one of them except for me and Freek133. They should be able to trouble shoot any of you questions. www.pballcentral.com

Hope this helps.

Andrew

AutoMaggot
12-30-2002, 10:00 PM
Disappointed with my decision? How so! I need an explanation!

K-villeplayer
12-30-2002, 10:09 PM
Just kiddin ya man, come on, you're on AUTOMAGS.org. What do you expect. Tough it out and wait for the X-mag :). The matricies are nice though. I played a game with one and it was good. I personally like the E-mag, but to each his own :).

Andrew

were the site helpful at all??????

AutoMaggot
12-30-2002, 10:12 PM
Yes... TMC is good stuff :)

I would love to "wait" for an Xmag... but I'm too much of a gun whore to wait for something... This is my 15th gun in a year and a half!

K-villeplayer
12-30-2002, 10:17 PM
Dang, I wish I could have 15 guns, even if not all at one time, in a year in a half. This emag is my 3rd in 6 years. It takes me a while to move on.

Good luck with this one.

Andrew

xmetal2001
12-30-2002, 10:37 PM
Matricies Rock!

They shoot so nice, and yet dont cost nearly as much as an electro with similar performance.

What kind of reg is that?

AutoMaggot
12-30-2002, 10:57 PM
It's just a Vigilante from Air America, but I gutted it since I use the Max Flow.

Jonno06
12-30-2002, 11:13 PM
wow,thats nice......

it makes me want a matrix....

this is my 2nd gun is one year,and my parents are complaining...sheesh

Sinnet
12-30-2002, 11:41 PM
I didnt get to play the MACs last year... just started playing tournies at the end of the summer. Looks like I may be playing the series on team Splatz this year though, definitely looking forward to it.

Edit:

they way you bounce around the for sale forum here, i doubt it :D

AutoMaggot
12-31-2002, 12:09 AM
Good good. I should be back with TC next year, hopefully we'll win it again... maybe I'll still have the Matrix but who knows? :D

joeyjoe367
12-31-2002, 02:49 AM
sweeet! Matrices are kinda cool, shot one before :)

billmi
12-31-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by EsPo
:( nice gun.... but get it off the pavement!!!!!

That's not run of the mill concrete, that's chisled granite, which is super cool, and thus OK for a paintgun.

I'd have made my house out of Granite if I could afford it.

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

shartley
12-31-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by billmi

That's not run of the mill concrete, that's chisled granite, which is super cool, and thus OK for a paintgun.

I'd have made my house out of Granite if I could afford it.

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills
Actually it is both chiseled AND machine finished. ;) (One of my clients is one of the largest Granite Producers in the US. ;) Need Granite? Drop me a line. :D I spent about a month taking pictures for them this past fall, and all I have to say is … DAMN! :D:D:D)

Now for the marker….. very clean setup. Nice overall looks.

Will Wood
12-31-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by AutoMaggot

Sinnet, did you play the MACs?

My team hopefully if we get our lazy arses together and try to orginize something, should be doing the full MAC series. We (well. it was a pick up, but had half the of team from the real one) didn't do to bad in the one MAC we played. Placed 5th overall, 3rd in our division... just missed playoff. UPS was our name.

Nice gun btw. :)

wes
12-31-2002, 12:00 PM
theres no dot on your "i" so i made one!

(geeze im bored)