PDA

View Full Version : X-mag body question

spydervenom
12-30-2002, 09:37 PM
hey, i was wondering if anyone here could help me with a problem i have. Its not really a problem, but a friend asked me if i could make a custom mag body for him. He said he wants it to be milled like an x-mag and he wants the body and rail to be all 1 peice.

is there someone here that can help me get this all designed before he sends his stuff so that it will be made alot quicker.

thanks.

Also, is there anyone here that would be interested in these bodies? i can get more made. how much would you pay?

Remington
12-30-2002, 09:39 PM
I'd love one if you could make them, especially if they have the breeches and are millable. However, you made need to check with Tom on whether or not your drifting into copyright infringement by making the bodies one piece, millable, and having breeches. Good luck though, post some pics ASAP!

spydervenom
12-30-2002, 09:46 PM
well for right now, i am leaving the breaches out mainly because i have no idea how they work.

and right now i shouldn't be infringing on anything because it is a concept and i dont even have a design yet. thats what this thread is about.

but if i am Tom, sorry. :)

eskimo
12-31-2002, 05:34 PM
Have you looked at the Classic thread with the ACad specs for the slug body? It may help you out with what you are looking for.?

spydervenom
12-31-2002, 06:04 PM
hey, thats a good idea :)

thanx

Kevmaster
12-31-2002, 06:06 PM
youd need a nice mill to be able to do something like that along with a CAD program