PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a Subsciption to PB2X and a scanner

K-villeplayer
12-30-2002, 11:33 PM
Can some one with a subsciption to PB2X and a scanner scan the pics on page 50 and 51 of the Dec. 2001 issue. Particularly the kid with the Red hat and the Black warped Automag. That is me and I would appreciate putting it on the background on my computer. You can either post the pics up here, or if you care to enlarge them, mail them to andrews225@yahoo.com

If anyone would do this, i would be eternally grateful.

Thanks
Andrew

PaInTbAlLeR476
12-31-2002, 12:08 AM
Tomarrow morning i would be more then happy to that for you...I would do it now buy my mom gets mad when i go up/down steps at 12 AM.:rolleyes:

K-villeplayer
12-31-2002, 12:14 AM
Thanks man. I know all about waking the parents late at night. Not something I like to experience.

Thanks again

Andrew

Josh2Xtremes
12-31-2002, 12:36 AM
You know, it would be a lot easier and you'd get a higher quality photo if you just asked the guy that took it. It's me. :D That move up the tape was still some of the best paintball I saw that day. Is this the picture you're looking for? Let me know and I can email you a larger photo more suitable to the use you discussed.
Joshua D. Silverman
Assistant Editor, Paintball 2Xtremes Magazine
www.pb2x.com

K-villeplayer
12-31-2002, 12:43 AM
Oh my god, you're a godsend. Thanks for the compliment:D . That was our second tourney and we were very pleased with the results.

And yes, I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me that as a larget image. Also, if it's not too much to ask, there was another pic of me moving up the tape that was in the magazine too. If you would send both, I would be extremely grateful. Thanks,

THANKS A LOT

Andrew

Josh2Xtremes
12-31-2002, 01:07 AM
Hey, I just stood there and took the pictures. YOU'RE the one that went blazing up the tape all steathy-like and shot like seventeen people in a three-man game. Great stuff. I look forward to see you guys next season.
Josh

AGD
12-31-2002, 01:10 AM
Now doesn't that just make AO the coolest place in paintball when you ask for a pic and the magazine shows up to give it to you?!!

Thanks Josh :)

AGD

xmetal2001
12-31-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Now doesn't that just make AO the coolest place in paintball when you ask for a pic and the magazine shows up to give it to you?!!

AGD

Yes, yes it does.:D

K-villeplayer
12-31-2002, 01:16 AM
You guys are great. This whole night had been great. I get the pics i needed, a HUGE morale boost, and AGD replies to a thread about me (this is a first for me!).

You have to understand where i come from. I live in what you could call Red-neckville, NC. This is a huge accomplishment for getting me out of this lousy town :D.

You guys are the greatest. I think i'll have to talk my mom into getting a subscription now :D

Thanks
Andrew

Josh2Xtremes
12-31-2002, 01:34 AM
Tom:
Seemed like the least I could do! You should have seen it! This kid took your gun, went blasting up the tapeline at a three-man event I was at, and took out all three members of the opposing team, who were shooting a GZ Intimidator, a Bushmaster and an Angel as best as I can remember. Awesome move! If THAT doesn't say everything about where the Automag truly is today in the hands of a good, instinctive paintball player, nothing does. If he keeps playing like that, the guy's got a future in this game. Besides which, I went to college in redneck-ville North Carolina so we gotta stick together.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Love ya Tom (by the way the gun is still a FLAWLESS killing machine. The people here in VA can't get enough of it.)

K-villeplayer
12-31-2002, 01:44 AM
Now it's official in my book (as if there was any doubt left in my mind) that AO is the greatest Forum in the World. Where else could i get my pics from the man who shot them. Nowhere else would this happen. And yes, the intimidator, Angel, and Bushy all fell to the power of the mag that game :D:D:D:p

And Josh, if i may ask, where in NC did u go to college?

THANKS YOU GUYS, THANKS A LOT

Andrew

Josh2Xtremes
12-31-2002, 01:50 AM
Andrew:
I went to a small private school between Raleigh and Fayetteville, North Carolina called Campbell University. That was back in my RT-shooting days, right after the RT came out. I hooked up with some well known teams down that way and many people fell to the power of the RT in the area. :cool:
Josh

K-villeplayer
12-31-2002, 01:59 AM
I've heard of Campbell. I haven't started looking at colleges yet, but in the next year I'm sure I'll hear all about what NC has to offer.

The pics that you emailed were great, look great on my computer and before I'm done, all the computers at my school will have those pics on them :D:D. I'll keep the addy on the DL. If there's anything I can do for you when you're in town (Kernersville, NC can't imagine why you would be here), just let me know. If you ever visit Paintball Central or Wicked Impulse again, let me know, I'll try and meet you to thank you in person:D:D:D.

Thanks for everything:D :D :D

Andrew

MantisMag
12-31-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by AGD

AGD

that is the kewl! :cool:

freek133
12-31-2002, 10:29 AM
And I get the honor to play along side him this season!!!!!!

SHAZAM-AGD
01-02-2003, 06:29 PM
AO not only is Josh a quick draw on the info like the pictures he took, but he always has a smile on his face which is rare in the business side of paintball...

Raise the Roof...AO FANS...

Kevmaster
01-02-2003, 07:14 PM
i went to campbell...these were back in the days when i thought i had MAD hoops talent(Campbell BBll Camp that is)

anyhoo....Congrats Andrew...Ill look forward to playin with ya some soon....(whatever teamname turns out to be) will rule '03 baby...yeh!

K-villeplayer
01-02-2003, 08:16 PM
That's right Kevin, me you and Trey have this season in the bag; what ever our team name is.

Thanks for all the help again.

Andrew

CRog075
01-03-2003, 12:48 AM
awww thats why I like PB2X mag better than any other :D