PDA

View Full Version : About to get a used Emag....

Bunny
12-31-2002, 04:28 PM
Hey Everyone! I can't wait for an Xmag any longer so I'm thinking about buying a Black Powerfeed Left Emag for 600 bucks at my local proshop. Theres not a single scratch on it. It comes stock. I must say the trigger on the Emag is so awesome!! But I'm in contempt if its a good deal or not because it doesn't come with a battery charger. I went to the AGD online store and they are 80 bucks. Is there any battery chargers that are cheaper then the one AGD sells? Is there anything else I need to know about it before I buy one?

Im probably ganna get it. But just to make sure everything is just right. It will be my first AGD gun!!! Yipee! I won't be a AGD poser no more! Thanks everyone

TigerMan
12-31-2002, 04:34 PM
That's not bad at all, especially since it's with the local shop so they can't rip you really. If you ever had problems, they most likely have some sort of plan where you'd get free labor also. I'd go for it. Also, is it just stock?

Bunny
12-31-2002, 04:47 PM
damn u guys reply fast! But ya they got a warrenty with Pevs Paintball ( my proshop) so thats good. And Yes its stock.