PDA

View Full Version : Tom i need a custom quote

confedman75
12-31-2002, 11:02 PM
can i have a qoute on what a sluggo would cost with out its center feed hole drilled and tapped? I would like to machine a side feed version of the sluggo by my self. also are there any sluggo blueprints, like a turbocad file?

datapimp69
01-01-2003, 01:43 AM
well first off there are cad files for the sluggo in the tech forum.

second, if you had a sluggo in your hands you would see why you cant do a side feed with it.

to dril a hole and tap it in the side, the hole would be inside the body rail.

well i cant say you cant. you would have to do major rework on the body and body rail.

it really is to low in the body rail.

you could do it with a slight angel up then a 90* on it, or someting.

SilverFox
01-01-2003, 09:22 AM
Hey Mr AGD I'd like to go on record as sayiing the only reason i don't have a slug body is the vert feed. "Me no like um"

toysallround
01-01-2003, 11:09 AM
Here is the response I got when I asked for the same thing, "a slogo with no ball feed".

Maybe we can get a group of us to get the price down. Anyone interested?

Dear Tom (Me not TK)--

I'm told the cost would be significantly higher to do this, since it would be a special order and not a regular production item - the engineer mentioned it might be as much as $500 each. If you are still interested, he will obtain a price for you.

Marcia
Marcia Purse
Administrative Assistant
Airgun Designs

AGD
01-01-2003, 12:08 PM
We can sell you slugs without feed holes. We plan on making side feeds but the problem is that it comes out through the rail if its horizontal. Please wait until we see how the protos come out. We are waiting like the rest of you to see the results.

AGD

toysallround
01-01-2003, 03:11 PM
Thank you AGD.

confedman75
01-02-2003, 11:44 AM
Don't know much about mags, I just like to shoot em;). Could I just stick the rail on the mill and just drill through it?

BTAutoMag
01-02-2003, 12:56 PM
then angle them up a little bit and hope the person recieving has an elbow