PDA

View Full Version : retrovalve users...

TheJester
01-01-2003, 02:24 PM
for those of you who did a trade in for the orgininal retro-valves, i was just wondering how long of a turn over you had. I know that they received my valve monday (12/27/02) at 11 something a.m. was when it was signed for. does AGD send out email confirmations when things are shipped out? cause i'm just itching to get my x-valve in and i was wondering if any 1 knew (any 1 in the office able to fill me in????) if it was sent, or even if i would have gotten an email saying that it was sent. or do i have to wait untill next monday for it to be shipped?

HoppysMag
01-01-2003, 02:33 PM
AGD is not shipping, or taking orders for a little while cause they are doing inventory so your valve is probibly in the "to do" pile... give it some time.:D

pbguy888
01-01-2003, 02:35 PM
Yes but Im pretty sure they sent stuff out yesterday. ( Im the one that asked him to ask about emails :D cant wait to get mine!)

wimag
01-01-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by TheJester
for those of you who did a trade in for the orgininal retro-valves, i was just wondering how long of a turn over you had.

AGD received my classic valve 12-31-02 via USPS and i received an email confirmation that same day that they shipped my X-valve and should receive it on 1-6-02 :D i should get it sooner though due to it shipping UPS Blue