PDA

View Full Version : New Loading System

PolishSausage
01-01-2003, 07:03 PM
http://www.moodypaintball.com/pages/lfintro.htm

Courtsey of Vantrepes, over at air-powered.com.

Looks real good, if only that wire could be eliminated.

yeahthatsme
01-01-2003, 07:21 PM
its just a new way to intelifeed....

painball
01-01-2003, 07:24 PM
Nice
http://www.moodypaintball.com/graphics/lfhowtographics/Zsm.jpg

Nobody077
01-01-2003, 07:31 PM
It looks like a air pressure switch activated intelifeed:) I think that makes the 999*10000000th upgrade for the AutoCocker:D

FalconGuy016
01-01-2003, 07:37 PM
lol how could it work without the wire? :)

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-01-2003, 07:47 PM
Sounds great mite just have to pick that up and who ever made the autococker crack the only reason mags dont have that many upgrades is becasue almsot all aftermarket parts are bought from AGD so there arn't a million diffrent of the same thing for mags

SyntaxError
01-01-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
lol how could it work without the wire? :)

wireless... like my guitar rig, there's a transmitter and reciever...

halB
01-01-2003, 08:50 PM
dude, polish sausage, YOUR SIG IS WAY TOO FREAKING BIG

Me
01-01-2003, 09:23 PM
95 bux. ouch

PolishSausage
01-01-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Me
95 bux. ouch

looks well worth it to me.

Me
01-01-2003, 09:39 PM
just spend 300 more and get an eblade. eye and electro grip

PolishSausage
01-01-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Me
just spend 300 more and get an eblade. eye and electro grip

yeah...ONLY $300 more, okay, sounds good :rolleyes:

Me
01-01-2003, 10:10 PM
its 4 times worth this POS

Mossman
01-02-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by PolishSausage

looks well worth it to me.

I think a roller switch on the backblock or a roller switch that's hit by the sear or trigger plate is more reasonable, and 1/20th of the price

FooTemps
01-02-2003, 06:08 AM
couldn't you just make an ooglie* trigger intellifeed instead?

*ooglie is just a term I use for ugly hack job

vantrepes
01-02-2003, 03:35 PM
Hmm, wondered why www.automags.org was on my Stats page, now I know :)
A few answers, in reverse order:

FooTemps: Tried that, got the wire ripped of the gun the first time I had to dive into a bush. Since I ran the wire along the top of the gun, it hasn't been an issue. Also, I could feel the wire when I switched shooting hands, and was worried I would get caught up in it when I switched to the other side of a bunker to shoot.

Mossman: True, would be cheaper, it would also change the profile of the gun, and not work on guns without a rear sight rail. Tried this one too :) Sad to say, I was bunkered, and the roller switch took a hit, and didn't handle it well.

Me: If I could get it lower, I would. Between the custom boards, and the machining done for the pneumatic housing, I can't. The power switch on the board, alone, is $6.20. I wanted a product that would last, so I was force to pick parts that will take abuse. I could go with a non-sealed power switch, and hope it survives, but I simply don't work that way.

SyntaxError: Thought about it, but two things caused a problem. First, size. Add in the extra board, a battery, and something to broadcast the signal, and the pneumatic housing gets a hell of a lot bigger.
Second, I am not an electrical engineer. The (On) delay board was enough of a pain, as it is.

For those that want the delay boards for a mag intelli-feed system, without the pneumatics, I'm sure that can be done. One reason I felt forced to use a new board was the pulse action of the paddle at high ROF. It seems to bounce the paint away from the feed tube when the loader ran low on paint. The board also allows the loader to be converted back to use with an eye, and a way to shut the loader off when the gun is degassed.

PolishSausage
01-02-2003, 03:51 PM
^
Genious

vantrepes
01-02-2003, 04:16 PM
LOL, my old english teacher would disagree.
More like:
Pissed of tech with an Shredder that bit the dust, and was forced to use a BE Rev. Chopped like a mad man, got even more pissed off, started working on something to fix the problem. Figured out a solution, had a brass one made (ugly as sin, btw), got a bunch of requests from other people to make them one, figured "what the hell" started a tiny company.
If it sells, cool. If not, oh well, I have what I wanted :)