PDA

View Full Version : my mag

Splat
01-01-2003, 08:14 PM
I'm really freakin' board and I just got some pics of it today so i'm gonna post pics of my mag up here. My good buddy Mike Underhill created this beast so i'm not taking any credit for this mag. But he sold it and he now owns an E-Mag. But I'm not done with this thing yet. I need to sell my 68 Classic so I can get a Nitro and freak Jr. from another buddy of mine. Anyone interested in a 68 classic??
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56247

Splat
01-01-2003, 08:18 PM
It has a red benchmark frame rail, AGD Intelleframe with 32 Degrees stickies, KAPP Foregrip extension, ACI gas through grip, 12V X-board revvy hooked up for intellefeed, and the adapter for the JT Slam Pods. The only thing I've done so far is add the System X X-Ten cradle on the bottom. But as I said earlier I'm going to be getting a new nitro tank and freak Jr very soon (as soon as I sell my 68 classic) and hopefully an X-valve before the season starts.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-01-2003, 08:29 PM
Looks wicked how do you like the slammer system i have one on the way

magman007
01-01-2003, 08:30 PM
that is one sexy mag man! loks great!, id loose the foregrip extender, but that is just me

Ov3rmind
01-01-2003, 08:35 PM
Yeah, lose the foregrip extension and it'd look twice as nice (plus, for me, I know it'd be twice as comfortable). Red and black is always a good color combo though.:)

Splat
01-01-2003, 08:38 PM
The slammer is HUGE. Literally... it adds about 3-4 inches of vertical target so hopper hits are prolly alittle more prone. But it loads fast as hell. Great for a back player, not so great for a front player. Plus you can put a full pod in the extender and run onto the field with 450 rounds of paint ready to fly in your hopper because the pod stayes open in the extender!! Plus if you have a full hopper and you don't close the lid all the way and your marker tips over you'll only lose prolly less then 10 paintballs!! Very cool, just bulky. And with the foregrip extender... I like it. I think it helps out alot...

Army
01-01-2003, 08:45 PM
OOoooooooooo! Great color combo:)

HoppysMag
01-01-2003, 08:46 PM
very, uh red. lol i like, cept for the for grip ( im just not a forgrip person)

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-01-2003, 08:48 PM
I like the grip its just a little far out. i found that you can get a mag in any color u want as long as you want silver and black lol but like i said before i think it is a tite set up even if it has a foregrip;)

Jonno06
01-01-2003, 08:51 PM
nice mag

black and red are my favorite colors...

the freak jr wont work on your mag ya know..

Splat
01-01-2003, 08:54 PM
"the freak jr wont work on your mag ya know..."

Why not. The guy I'm buying it from used it on his mag...

HoppysMag
01-01-2003, 09:37 PM
freak juniors are only threaded for tippmann model 98 spyder. theres no mag back to it.

Splat
01-01-2003, 09:45 PM
All I know is that he's giving me one hell of a deal on the nitro tank and the following. Black Alum back, red 12" front, red 18" front, 2 inserts of choice. (Again with the Black and Red combo!!) He said it's a freak jr. maybe he means that because he's only giving me two inserts...

ß.C.
01-01-2003, 09:48 PM
NICE MAG, I like red, I like your red stuff, I liek your red mag, red is cool, how do ya like mine? I'm gettin the rail powder coated red, but I'd love to have a hopper like urs, I got two speed pods and no collar :(

HoppysMag
01-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Splat
All I know is that he's giving me one hell of a deal on the nitro tank and the following. Black Alum back, red 12" front, red 18" front, 2 inserts of choice. (Again with the Black and Red combo!!) He said it's a freak jr. maybe he means that because he's only giving me two inserts...

then ya its just a freak cause JR's only come in 14 black

EDIT: what am i dayin its "Just" a freak its better than the JR! good deal man;)

SyntaxError
01-01-2003, 10:51 PM
its a beauty BC, nice mag man!

Splat
01-02-2003, 01:41 PM
Red and chrome is a cool color combo too!!!

Splat
08-14-2003, 12:46 PM
A while ago I took off the extender and it got in the way of my drop. (system X X-10) so I won't be losing that. But I love the way it feels in my hands. It's been out of commission for a while. I send my valve in and I'm waiting for my X to arrive at my door. But I got the freak, and the nitro. I picked up a Smart Parts tank cover before I heard about the patent "scam". Other wise I would've gotten something else. When I get my X in there I'll take some updated pics for you all...

darklord
08-14-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag

then ya its just a freak cause JR's only come in 14 black
Freak JR.'s are also only available for spyders, 98's, and now autocockers...

HoppysMag
08-14-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag
freak juniors are only threaded for tippmann model 98 spyder. theres no mag back to it.

Originally posted by darklord
Freak JR.'s are also only available for spyders, 98's, and now autocockers...

i said that, in my second post... but back then they didnt have cocker threads... all things change over time right.

Splat
08-14-2003, 02:03 PM
yes, we've established that it's not a Freak Jr... Since I have it in my possesion I know it's not a jr.

HoppysMag
08-15-2003, 04:29 PM
i established it was a freak junior when u first posted... no ones doubting its freak junior-ness. but now all your reiterating what iv already said. i was just pointing that out

Splat
08-15-2003, 05:03 PM
I wasn't trying to get on your *** about Darklord bringing up the Freak Jr. thing again.

Anyhoo, I FINALLY got my X-valve today. YEA!! I would be playing with it now if I wasn't at work...

:( gotta pay for paint somehow.

ICOM
08-15-2003, 06:24 PM
Get rid of extender and save up a ltitle more for a full freak or a Red Evil barrel system would look sweet. Take a look at them.

Splat
08-15-2003, 06:26 PM
Do people even read the threads anymore??

#1 I said I'm NOT getting rid of the extender
#2 It IS a full freak, I just need the inserts.
#3 READ EVERYTHING PEOPLE

Splat
08-20-2003, 03:09 PM
Ok, here's the latest pic of the mag.

Splat
08-20-2003, 03:12 PM
Things I've added since I bought it.

#1 System X X-10 drop/on-off
#2 Freak Back and 2 red fronts (1 regular and 1 for Sup-Air)
#3 Nitro
#4 Smart Parts cover (bought before I found what they're trying to do)
#5 New PMI jersey
#6 X-Valve with Lvl10!!! SWEET!!

Now I'm thinking of the Dallaria body!! I would kill a man for that!
all I need now are some pants...

Splat
08-20-2003, 03:17 PM
Here's everything...

jersey, proteus, mag.... LET'S GO!!!!

I wanna plat paintball...
But I have to save up for a trip to Vegas.

For a wedding, my sister's getting married at the Bellagio... One day in the Penthouse (where they're staying) is almost what I paid for my car...

I need a better paying job. Anyone want a male whore?

RRfireblade
08-20-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Splat
Ok, here's the latest pic of the mag.

After reading everything I'd say straighten up those rough edges on the drywall and I think your shirt is buttoned wrong.

Mag looks fine tho.;)

Jay.

Splat
08-20-2003, 04:32 PM
well, it's actually a piece of white cardboard. I needed to use that because the background is too dark... (i'm a photographer, I notice this kind of crap, too bad I used a crappy camera) And from what I noticed... my shirt is fine!