PDA

View Full Version : Vote on different Impy's

Hunter
01-01-2003, 09:38 PM
what is better the rat imp or the toxic imp?

the rat is 600 but if you decide to add vision it is 750

while the toxic is 750

which is better and why?

I also decided to enclude the Nasty while I know nothing about it.

Jonesie
01-01-2003, 10:09 PM
I couldn't tell ya which is better, I know nothing about Imps. I would siggest that you rename your thread to a more descriptive title.

Thanks ~ Jonesie

magman007
01-01-2003, 10:16 PM
id have to agree with jonsie there... if you want a hot imp, just wait and get an AI, or get your self a nerve when there released. save the money, and get something really sexy

Jonno06
01-01-2003, 11:42 PM
I would get the Nasty Impulse...

Ryknow
01-01-2003, 11:50 PM
Adrenaline Impulse all the way! I HATE Impulses and I even think the Drenny 'pulses are cool..and they come with everything including their own form of an i-frame

irbodden
01-02-2003, 12:41 AM
Get Vision, its a necesity, literally..

Mossman
01-02-2003, 01:15 AM
Don't get vision. It's unnecessary. Literally. :)

I vote Rat cuz for the price you can't get that kinda styling and performance, but the nasty is very similar (Price and performance). I just like the look of the rat more though.

Get a LPR project rat for 650 and never look back. Please allow me to suggest silver :)

irbodden
01-02-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Mossman
Don't get vision. It's unnecessary. Literally. :)

I have owned 2 Visions and 3 Non- Visions, so I think I know what I am talking about. Go back to your lieing and crappy trading practices.

Get the Vision, Mossman has no clue what he is talking about. :rolleyes:

Mossman
01-02-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by irbodden

I have owned 2 Visions and 3 Non- Visions, so I think I know what I am talking about. Go back to your lieing and crappy trading practices.

Get the Vision, Mossman has no clue what he is talking about. :rolleyes:

Jesus christ you are a real piece of work. As far as the impy question, I've owned 3 non vision impies, and all 3 never had a chopping problem. 12bps with a 12v revvy was not a problem for any of them.

As far as crappy trading practices, go to whiner hell buddy. While you got ripped off for a spyder and I will back you up against a kid i know personally (met him well after the level 10 incident and didnt know he was level 10), I am not a bad trader. Get off your obnoxious, annoying, rich 15 year old horse and realize if a mistake was made, it was the sellers fault, not mine.

Back to the topic, get a non vision impy just cuz irbodden told you not to.

lopxtc
01-02-2003, 07:58 AM
Im going to have to side with Moss here ... having played with two Impulses I thought that vision was a needed item. One game I found that I had forgotten to turn the eye on (old school eye board with flip switch in the back) and never had a single issue. Played the rest of the tourney with the eye off. As long as you are feeding fast enough I found that I never chopped.

The eye is a nice extra addition, something like passenger side air-bags, but not anything that is needed right away.

Also I would go with the rat myself ... the nasty's are nice, but the one of my friends I tried had the magnetic trigger and to me it just felt odd ...

Aaron

mykroft
01-02-2003, 10:29 AM
From experience, if you are fast on the trigger, you need Vision, even with a Halo B. I've met people who claim to have non-Vision Impy's that don't chop, picked up their impy and destroyed paint. And I'm not a notably fast triggerman.

And the Impy to get is the Strange. No upgrades needed. Vision, LPR, Mag Trigger, Max-Flo, Freak Kit.

JeedaiKnight
01-02-2003, 02:07 PM
freakin a guys, he wanted to know which gun was best, not whether he should get vision or not.
Here's my opinion: If you are made of money, buy the Adrenaline impulse with all the whiz-bangs and doodads :) if not, like most of us, I suggest buying the Nasty impulse because all custom impulses in that price range (nasty, toxic, rat) are all about the same and the nasty has SICK milling IMO. get it with the vert reg for an extra $35, it's worth it. Don't buy vision right now is my suggestion. Shoot it, play with it, and if you decide you need vision, spring for it later, the price can only go down. And, if you wait just a little while, you can get the new WAS board!!! which we all know will kick ***. That's my opinion.

irbodden
01-02-2003, 02:09 PM
Mossman, you aren't even worth my time. So have fun with the personal flames there buddy.

:rolleyes:

Hunter
01-02-2003, 02:34 PM
I am not really made of money, i just have arround 750 to spend on a nice imp, and i would like a high end imp at that, i really like the looks of the toxic but i didnt really know much about the other two and which would be the best overall to buy. Vision to me atm is no main nessisity but i would more than likely get it later in the near future. Thanks for the voting everyone and thanks for the little chit chats in here, this helps keep me lookin at the thread :D

Snewk
01-02-2003, 02:42 PM
The Team Strange is extra nice.

Hunter
01-02-2003, 02:48 PM
yeah but how much are they?

CRog075
01-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by irbodden
Mossman, you aren't even worth my time. So have fun with the personal flames there buddy.

:rolleyes:

Those were flames you made to him? Oh........ Try to "flame" better.

irbodden
01-02-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by CRog075

Those were flames you made to him? Oh........ Try to "flame" better.

What ? :confused:

snwbrdr913
01-02-2003, 04:20 PM
Vision is definantly nessesary. When i got my nasty it was chopping like crazy. But i agree if you are fast trigger guy you need it. My friend on the other hand isnt and doesnt chop much. But if your up front with your gun sideways...think about it.

snwbrdr913
01-02-2003, 04:21 PM
By the way this isnt my name but my friends.

BajaBoy
01-02-2003, 04:42 PM
moss man is right, if u have a good loader then non vis. u will be Fine. I hear more bad about vis then good. (team mate has a non vis and 12vt, it truly was Fine)

Hunter
01-02-2003, 07:16 PM
One question then, i was really leaning towards a toxic but everyone says go with either a rat or a nasty, why is this now? i mean i have the money i prolly would add vision to which ever one i would get, so please explain which would be the over all best marker thanks a lot

JeedaiKnight
01-02-2003, 07:48 PM
they are all about the same, performance wise. If I were you, I would buy the one who's annodizing you like the best. IMO, it's the nasty (www.paintballwholesalers.com) go look at them they are SICK

Hunter
01-02-2003, 07:51 PM
but they all look really cool lol

Hunter
01-02-2003, 08:02 PM
the nasty and the toxic look extremly close except for a couple little things like the milling patters are diffrent, any imp i plan to get in a greenish or maybe an orangeish color, where can i find out what all of these markers comes with? i have pics of all the markers i just have no clue which i want lol, the toxic is 100 more than the nasty, which i really dont see why since they both seem to be pretty close with everything they have on them.

JeedaiKnight
01-03-2003, 08:34 AM
nasty comes in all the colors of your imagination... and I would get it instead of the toxic, it's about $650 for the nasty with a vert reg, magnetic trigger, freak, the anno and color, delrin bolt...should be a great shooting gun!!

Hunter
01-03-2003, 08:35 AM
I really like the looks of them, right now i am just waiting for someone to buy my sto...brand new and no one wants it dang someone must!

FutureMagOwner
01-24-2003, 06:18 PM
i own a rat and can say its the best gun i have ever owned(i just got my emag today though so it may change) the e-paintballout guys are awesome id definantly recommend them

triggerman
01-30-2003, 10:51 PM
ok if your gonna get an impulse get an adrenline or biuld your own the rest isnt worth the money.

ok ok the rat kicks butt too.